Win or lose at UFC 100, Mark Coleman isn't calling it quits on his fighting career

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Win or lose at UFC 100, Mark Coleman isn't calling it quits on his fighting career
emfleek
7/9/09 2:23:38PM
Win or lose, whether he's with the UFC or not, 44-year-old Mark Coleman isn't calling it quits on his fighting career anytime soon.

The former NCAA Division I national wrestling champion and 1992 Olympian (and UFC 10 and UFC 11 tournament winner, first-ever UFC heavyweight champion, 2000 PRIDE Openweight Grand Prix champ and UFC Hall of Famer) said Saturday's UFC 100 fight with Stephan Bonnar will in no way be his last.

STORY
Twenty20Dollars
7/9/09 2:35:43PM
Im gonna wait and see what happens after his fight because alot can change between now and saturday night. He might change his mind.
2hotty
7/9/09 2:48:03PM
Both of these fighters are going to have problems finishing the fight period . With Coleman barely going to be able to get out of the first round & Bonnars less than stellar performances . I hope to see Coleman doing more fights, he is entertaining to watch. still think this one is going to the judges.
whardin19
7/9/09 8:21:45PM
He might not quit, but the Athletic Commision might make him quit. They barely gave him a license to fight in this fight. After he gets whipped in this fight there's no way they'll give him another license.
clintjack
7/9/09 9:24:18PM

Posted by emfleek

Win or lose, whether he's with the UFC or not, 44-year-old Mark Coleman isn't calling it quits on his fighting career anytime soon."

He needs too.
theguido
7/10/09 7:41:53AM

Posted by whardin19

He might not quit, but the Athletic Commision might make him quit. They barely gave him a license to fight in this fight. After he gets whipped in this fight there's no way they'll give him another license.

I disagree there are alot more fighters in worse shape or older as long as he remains copetitive he'll be ok