Who would win in a fight Leonidas(300) vs Maximus(Gladiator)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Who would win in a fight Leonidas(300) vs Maximus(Gladiator)
POLL: so who do you pick?
Leonidas 62% (21)
Maximus 38% (13)
SpiderSilva
8/2/07 7:44:17PM
after watching 300 a few time and Gladiator being one of my fav movies who would win
Ultimate_fighter
8/2/07 9:30:59PM
Maximus.......
.... is Leonidas' lil' bitch!
But yeah, Maximus would lose in a second..
SpiderSilva
8/2/07 9:33:36PM
yeah but Maximus was tough too man he did whip some ass
loller90278
8/2/07 9:56:15PM
maximus for sure.

leonidas troops relied on allied support and heavy defense while the newer legion, maximus' times relied on closer combat and shorter swords
Gladiator
8/2/07 10:23:23PM
in a fist fight or with weapons? my answer for both is leonidsa but i was curious.
MattHughes
8/2/07 11:42:58PM
Maximus was great and all but hes not up there with guys like Leonidas...I think Achilles would take Leonidas because Leonidas was a beast and all but Spartans rely on teamwork.
bigblair
8/3/07 8:32:02AM
the spartan would win
pv3Hpv3p
8/3/07 11:05:03AM
I originally chose Leonitis (probably because I just watched it last night), but after thinking about it... Maximus fought one on one all the time, and if that was the case... I think he would take it...

In a battle, with even forces, I don't think anyone could stop the Spartans, so I'd give that senario to Leonitis
BigEvil
8/3/07 12:38:47PM
Leonidas for sure
FeelTheJoy
8/3/07 4:14:53PM
there is no comp. leonidas all the way. he killed thousands of people. and his troops combined killed tens of thousands of people. leonidas is pro with a spear and with a short sword. he cut some dudes leg off and while he was still 3 feet in the air he choped him down. and he raped the immortals. bam!
mkiv9secsupra
8/3/07 4:40:45PM

Posted by loller90278

maximus for sure.

leonidas troops relied on allied support and heavy defense while the newer legion, maximus' times relied on closer combat and shorter swords

Maximus in a one on one all the way. His training with a short sword was far superior to the Spartans'. The spartans were only deadly because their defenses were so great that no one could get past them. But one on one their defense if gone leaving them vunerable to attacks.

A better match would have been Maximus and Leonidas vs Achilles....in which pick achilles.....
backalley101
8/3/07 6:02:27PM
Leonidas for sure
loller90278
8/6/07 1:48:44PM
how about this question..

leonidis + hector Vs. maximus + achilies

TOMMYAYO05
8/6/07 6:14:21PM
MAXIMUS!!!
Gladiator
8/6/07 10:34:16PM

Posted by loller90278

how about this question..

leonidis + hector Vs. maximus + achilies

leonidas and hektor dispatch maximus quickly, achilles javeline throws his spear through hektor's face then retrieves the downed maximus's sowrd in his off-hand and throws it at leonidas's lower mid section. leonidas lowers his heavy shield to deflect but leaves his neck exposed, cuz there is no spartan to his left to cover him rom thigh to neck. achilles then unsheathes his own sword and does a mid-air lunge that buries the tip of his blade in between leonidas's neck and shoulder, severing his artery and killing him... end of battle.
JuggaloWarrior878
8/7/07 3:41:09AM
Maximus would romp it, theres no phalanx in a one on one fight