Willis McGahee

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Willis McGahee
Naturaldisaster
1/18/09 10:13:57PM
Willis McGahee just got Knocked out cold. They said he was out for over 3 minutes and was just taken out on a stretcher. The ravens said he's talkin and movin his arms but he's complaining about terrible neck pain. Hopefully he's ok. It was a brutal hit
Jackelope
1/18/09 10:48:17PM
That hit was insane. HUGE hit. Of course I smiled and said "OH DAMN!" when it happened, but once I saw him out cold laying there I started to feel pretty bad for him. Hope everything works out ok and the fact that he was moving his limbs around pretty good says good things.
Twenty20Dollars
1/19/09 12:13:39AM
It was the whiplash that really messed him up. Hopefully he will be all good.

Its just not ravens/steelers w/o big hits.
Mr_Death
1/19/09 7:20:38AM
Yeah, you could tell he got KO'd as soon as he got hit because his arms went stiff. That was almost as bad as the one Boldin had earlier this season.
postman
1/19/09 8:35:26AM
That game was unreal. One of the hardest hitting game I have ever seen. Stone got KTFO on the first Kickoff! Great game Way to go Steelers!
pv3Hpv3p
1/19/09 9:29:11AM

Posted by postman

That game was unreal. One of the hardest hitting game I have ever seen. Stone got KTFO on the first Kickoff! Great game Way to go Steelers!

Dude... You seriously live in Delmont PA? I grew up on Monticello Dr right off of old william penn and went to Franklin Regional up untill about 10th grade (1995)... Small world...

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!
casey64
1/19/09 9:34:33AM
That hit was unbelivible, crazy hit.
ncordless
1/19/09 12:39:00PM
Willis McGahee just has no luck at all. I still remember almost throwing up as they showed the replay of him getting his leg broke in the Nat. Championship vs. Ohio State.

I am a Ravens fan... but I can't complain about that game last night. It is nice to see to teams with real defense go at each other.

Joe Flacco... worst playoff performance of all time?
DCRage
1/19/09 1:14:31PM
DIdn't watch much of the game but Flacco's being a rookie finally caught up to him.

Win one for Willis, Arizona.
Jackelope
1/19/09 6:10:30PM

Posted by ncordless

Willis McGahee just has no luck at all. I still remember almost throwing up as they showed the replay of him getting his leg broke in the Nat. Championship vs. Ohio State.

I am a Ravens fan... but I can't complain about that game last night. It is nice to see to teams with real defense go at each other.

Joe Flacco... worst playoff performance of all time?

I agree with DCRage that him being a rookie caught up to him finally. That's a lot of pressure to put on a rookie. Hell, even Dominique Rogers-Cromartie had a tough game as a rookie in the NFC championship. Can't really say the same for Hightower, but I think it's a huge stage for any rookie, let alone a rookie QB.
CwB
1/19/09 6:16:22PM
i thought i would add the video of the hit

Clickity Click Me

and heres his previous injury from college

Linkage

seeing him get hit that hard made me feel sick

atleast he has a long time to recover
EvenFlow
1/19/09 6:17:18PM
pffffffff lol they both got ktfo

in case anyone hasnt seen it... BAM!!!
DCRage
1/19/09 7:05:03PM
ESPN reports he's now out of the hospital and is expected to make a complete recovery.
RampageOwnedYou
1/19/09 7:28:38PM
Im a big McGahee fan and support him. Its a shame to see a good guy like that, get knocked THE F out. Good thing he is fine now, but very scary situation.

Have his jersey for when he played for my boys the Bills. But i guess we can say, were in a better situation with Lynch now.

Get better Willis.
mrkennedy
1/19/09 9:19:03PM
i was
The_Metal_Maniac
1/20/09 12:59:53AM
I went to the game, and the hitting was ridiculous. The opening kick off Steelers fullback Carey Davis knocked out one of the Ravens, literally. They took him off the field. Then you have the peel black block Limus Sweed laid on Corey Ivey which was just plain out nasty. Then the Clark hit, he's beginning to make a play like that almost every week. You could hear the thud of the hit probably from the Clemente bridge. Wow.
higdon10
1/20/09 4:32:57PM
He got crushed. Hope he's okay.