wiggers

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » wiggers
« Previous Page
JunCTion
4/18/07 11:27:52AM

Posted by ManBeast

Posted by JunCTion

i dont mind the thread or the video cause its all in fun. it just that a lot has changed since i was a kid

sorry so long /sorry so serious

lol wut?

uh, I dunno bout you but wiggers arent exactly an old and tired fad, at best they gained notoriety in the later 90's and early 2000's.

Now, I've met straight up wiggers in highschool, the kind that swear up and down they have homies who will gun down someone if they themselves get shot.

as long as you are being yourself and not a tool, I can tolerate pretty much any social group.

dude. im old.
i dont mind the ones who are being themselves. thats how i was at the time.

but the kids around here act that way unless their parents are around or their around any of the black kids in town. then theyre your average everyday nice little white boy
madmarck
4/18/07 1:39:14PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

HOLLER, if you would get in trouble for having this pic on the site, then i'd advise you didn't put it up mate.

Good call.
By saying dont tell anyone i have this. Then posting a picture of it on the internet............. kid defies the point of not telling anyone.

you dont think this sight has a privacy policy? The police can see that i have posted the pic or anything of the sort here but in court none of it is usefull....

Its the concept.
It seems to be like your running through a mall foodcourt yelling "I JUST SHIT IN ALL THE DEEP FRYERS, BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE!"
JunCTion
4/18/07 4:07:59PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

HOLLER, if you would get in trouble for having this pic on the site, then i'd advise you didn't put it up mate.

Good call.
By saying dont tell anyone i have this. Then posting a picture of it on the internet............. kid defies the point of not telling anyone.

you dont think this sight has a privacy policy? The police can see that i have posted the pic or anything of the sort here but in court none of it is usefull....

Its the concept.
It seems to be like your running through a mall foodcourt yelling "I JUST SHIT IN ALL THE DEEP FRYERS, BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE!"

DUDE!!!!!
where do you live and what mall were you at?
pv3Hpv3p
4/18/07 4:33:46PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

Good call.

Its the concept.

lol... Careful for the backsplash...
EEKS
6/18/07 1:40:11AM
MisFiT
6/18/07 1:43:12AM
Haha Wiggers are lame. SRH!
ac_gi
6/19/07 3:57:09AM
My brother is a wigger. I'm embarrassed to be seen with him. He looks so fake. Why am I writing this?
Stickan
6/19/07 11:49:34AM
So all white people wearing hip-hop clothes are wiggers because rap clothing is only for black people. Isn't that a bit racist.?
What would black people dressing like EMOs be called if there in fact were black people who did dress like that?
DoTheMMAth
6/19/07 12:37:07PM

Posted by Stickan

What would black people dressing like EMOs be called if there in fact were black people who did dress like that?

Don't think that this is something I've ever seen before
fedorwins1
6/19/07 12:52:05PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by Stickan

Don't think that this is something I've ever seen before

Really? I see them all the time around here.
jdubs
6/19/07 3:25:59PM

Posted by Stickan

So all white people wearing hip-hop clothes are wiggers because rap clothing is only for black people. Isn't that a bit racist.?

if so then call me racist, i would like to refer to it as childish and lack of parental guidance
Pages: 1 [2]