Whos ordering UFC 79 for sure on 2nite?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Whos ordering UFC 79 for sure on 2nite?
Next Page »
POLL: Are you ordering UFC 79 for sure on Saturday?
Yes 96% (48)
No 4% (2)
ricoj3323
12/27/07 11:14:40AM
I will for sure order it I have been waiting for this for a long time, I have been anticipating this card for months now and finally its here, I can't wait and I hope alot more people order this and even the beginner ufc fans who just got into the sport should check this event out so they can realize how great the ufc is. screw the NFL i'm watching the UFC 2nite night!!!

are u ordering it?
mrsmiley
12/27/07 11:23:23AM
I agree.Screw the NFL!

WAR UFC 79!!!!
babalu2720
12/27/07 11:24:07AM
I'll be there

I leave Boston for Vegas tonight, sadly I'll most likely miss my Patriots reach perfection....oh well no regrets at all this card should be great.
Khaos
12/27/07 12:08:07PM
I'm ordering it, I've been anticipating it for months

(even though the shows start a differant times)
Screw the IFL
Screw Fedor
loonytnt
12/27/07 12:20:01PM
i will have 2 tv set up, i dont wanna miss ufc or the pats, im a cowboy fan but if the pats can do it dam
bullettdodger
12/27/07 12:49:19PM
isn't the game on sunday? i am probably mistaken as i don't follow american football as much as a should... but, i was under the impression that the NFL was playing on sunday and we get out fabulous PPV saturday... but again i could be wrong.

OH AND YEAH I AM TOTALLY GETTING THIS FIGHT!!!!
(me and my friends have been counting the days. one of my friends even thought it was on a wednesday... it was brutal but i had to crush his little bubble.]).
emfleek
12/27/07 12:59:33PM

Posted by bullettdodger

isn't the game on sunday? i am probably mistaken as i don't follow american football as much as a should... but, i was under the impression that the NFL was playing on sunday and we get out fabulous PPV saturday... but again i could be wrong.

OH AND YEAH I AM TOTALLY GETTING THIS FIGHT!!!!
(me and my friends have been counting the days. one of my friends even thought it was on a wednesday... it was brutal but i had to crush his little bubble.]).

The Pats/Giants game is Saturday night. It's on NFL Network, CBS and NBC.
bullettdodger
12/27/07 1:48:33PM
hmm, yeah i figured i'd gotten the date wrong, but i guess its a good thing that i have a dual tuner :D

jgordon85
12/27/07 2:48:35PM
i was just wondering if they raised the price of the ufc ppv's. i heard that they were and that they were adding more rounds to the fights?
TNunley
12/27/07 3:22:28PM
I bought it last Saturday when it came available for me to order. I don't know about adding the price, but I do remember the time slot for it was from 8:00-12:30... starting 30 minutes earlier and ending 30 minutes later.
buckndro
12/27/07 3:25:10PM
3 words come to mind = Wouldn't Miss It
TimW001
12/27/07 3:33:01PM
I'm going out with a bunch of friends to watch this !!! Holy crap we're all super pumped up about this right now!
DangerousDjohn
12/27/07 4:33:11PM
Me and my brother are going half in each. Looks great....Go Giants btw....I hate Tom Brady...he's too good

My picks I remember... Who I want to win...
1. Sliva 1. Chuck
2. St. Pierre 2. Matt
3. Sokoudjou 3. Sokoudjou
4. Melvin 4. Melvin
5. Palelei 5. Palelei
JuggaloWarrior878
12/27/07 4:45:14PM
100% yes this is the most ive been excited for a fight card since ufc 68. cant wait
Pitbull09
12/27/07 5:41:28PM
When I saw UFC:Stacked's card I knew I was goingto buy it. Same with this card, except its like 10x better. This is probrually the best card of the year now that its Hughes/GSP 3 instead of Serra/Hughes

I can always see that game on NFL replay on NFL network so it doesnt matter. I want the playoff to just start already, everything is pretty much determined.
iwannabesedated
12/27/07 6:47:23PM
Yeah i order them all and have drunken laughs the whole night.Anyways ive ordered enough UFC PPV's that direct Tv calls me now to ask if im ordering.They hooked me up with a tapout beanie,UFC ultimate KO number 4 dvd,and 1 yr free to ufcfightclub.com... thank you direct tv
juanez13
12/27/07 7:07:15PM
i get free PPV..so im watchin it with some friends......but between fight ill be sure to check on the pats....
zephead
12/27/07 8:23:33PM
I order every fight. Now with HDNet in the loop, fights galore. They're airing the IFL Saturday night live (I have DVR that one) M-1 New Years Eve. They have their own fight league. Good time to be a MMA fan
tuvok500
12/27/07 9:19:23PM
Pats on TV !!

IFL and UFC 79 on the net !!

so everything is perfect !!

Go Pats !!

Go GSP !!

Kracker_Jap
12/27/07 10:27:36PM
I will TiVo the foot ball game and order the Fights

best of both worlds
NatedawgThaM
12/27/07 10:45:10PM
YES I AM!!!! With the money I got from Christmas. I'm so excited! The 2nd Live UFC event I get to order and I don't have to stream it! Shit son! I'm so excitied!!!

The Pats game starts at 8 and will probably be a blow out at 9 so I'll have no problem flipping the channel even though I'm rooting and hoping a Giants upset!!!
TimW001
12/27/07 10:49:17PM
So who voted no?
jiujitsufreak74
12/27/07 10:55:37PM

Posted by TimW001

So who voted no?

thats is what i was just about to ask. i am surprised some one on a MMA forum would actually vote to not order an UFC event...it was probably a joke.

anyway...of course i am going to order it, 3 great fights that could each be main events and another chance to see Liddell get KOed in the dream matchup i have been waiting 3 years for and a chance to see if Sokoudjou is for real. also want to see GSP get back on top and the other fights are pretty good as well with melvin guillard facing clemente with bad blood and i am very curious in soa after hotrodttt spoke so highly of him.
ufcboss
12/27/07 11:38:46PM
For the person who voted no,

What are you doing here!

WAR ICEMAN, GSP, SOKO, MELVIN, HULK
ricoj3323
12/28/07 1:16:04AM
I think anyone who puts the IFL and UFC in the same sentence is nuts cause the IFL is horrible and is so dismal to watch, I'd rather watch the wwe then IFL. UFC is by far superior
Pitbull09
12/28/07 2:15:11AM

Posted by ricoj3323

I think anyone who puts the IFL and UFC in the same sentence is nuts cause the IFL is horrible and is so dismal to watch, I'd rather watch the wwe then IFL. UFC is by far superior

I would like IFL a whole lot more if they showed the whole fight. Alot of times they will show the first round and maybe skip the rest or the other way around. Its so stupid, like they are trying to show us the highlights of the fight when I came to watch the complete fight.

Give them more airtime so they can show every fight and I would watch it a whole lot more
TimW001
12/28/07 2:24:25AM
I think this will be the UFC's biggest event to date. Beats 66 and 71! Honestly, every harcore MMA fan will be watching this event. And I mean every single one, any PRIDE fan will be watching, every UFC fan will be watching. More than the usualy few casual fans will be watching this aswell, just because it has liddell and they know this is a huuuge event!

This is going to break MMA PPV records.
Bemin
12/28/07 2:56:02AM

Posted by TimW001

I think this will be the UFC's biggest event to date. Beats 66 and 71! Honestly, every harcore MMA fan will be watching this event. And I mean every single one, any PRIDE fan will be watching, every UFC fan will be watching. More than the usualy few casual fans will be watching this aswell, just because it has liddell and they know this is a huuuge event!

This is going to break MMA PPV records.

I agree with you that every hardcore MMA fan is drooling over this card, but it would suprise me if this came close to breaking any UFC records. That football game is tough compitition to the average fan that might or might not order each UFC. Hell the game is being shown on 3 Networks (CBS, NBC, and the NFL Network) This will be the first three-network simulcast in NFL history and the first simulcast of any kind of an NFL game since the first Super Bowl in 1967, when CBS and NBC both televised the first meeting of the champions of the newly merged National Football League and American Football League

Even so, I'm buying it for sure and I'm about as excited as this little guy (pretend the broccoli is mma) over the quality and quantity of the MMA we are getting in the next week.

pv3Hpv3p
12/28/07 2:36:55PM
dog-sitting for my sister... so as to "repay" me for my time, she said that I could order 79 on HD... SHITCHYEA!!
CornishMMA
12/28/07 5:06:40PM
I want to do a smelly shitball in the mouth of anyone that doesnt

Tho us brits have to wait an extra 18 hours for it, bonus is its free
Pages: [1] 2