Whos ordering ufc 83 2nite?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Whos ordering ufc 83 2nite?
POLL: Who Ordering UFC 83?
Yeah!!! 56% (20)
Nope 14% (5)
Watching it somewhere 31% (11)
ricoj3323
4/19/08 2:32:24AM
Im going to order this event 4sho its gonna be off the hook!!! go GSP!!

Are you ordering it
NatedawgThaM
4/19/08 2:45:27AM
Meh, the main card blows IMO. The best fight is the Quarry-Starnes fight which will be a slugfest. The undercard looks hot though, I'd pay to see that! But Lutter and Franklin aren't that exciting unless their getting beat by Anderson, and the main event only ends in a 1st round KO for Matt or a boring UD for GSP since in my fight breakdown, it's the only way i see the fight going.

I'm watching B-Hop/Joe Cal. BOXING IS NOT DEAD!!!
Aaronno9
4/19/08 2:51:49AM
I think its worth me staying awake and watching live tonight becouse i want to watch calzaghe vs hopkins aswell. I cant wait to see rich back in action, tbh, the only boring fight hes been in was the okami fight so i dont see why this fight wont be exciting. Im so stoked for tonight its insane, its just lame how its still like 16 hours away
skatenate
4/19/08 3:17:50AM
im gonna watch it for free on sopcast. MMA-TV.
Basshandsome
4/19/08 3:22:19AM
Going out to the bars for sure. Being in Canada the place will be going CRAZY for the GSP fight.
hotrodttt
4/19/08 3:27:37AM
As my Boy Seth from Superbad says, " Imma be gettin dat fo show ! "
hippysmacker
4/19/08 5:27:35AM
This will be the first PPV we haven't ordered in a long time. I am going over to someone else's to watch it though.
skinnator
4/19/08 7:47:15AM
Being in MTL and having some tickets for tonight,

I WONT MISS IT. GO MATT
jgtribbett
4/19/08 9:44:44AM
i would if i didnt have somewhere to watch it... oh and i had a television.... haha
Twenty20Dollars
4/19/08 10:49:07AM
i might order it if i split the cost with people cus its not 40 bucks good. or go to buffalo wild wings to watch it.
prozacnation1978
4/19/08 11:27:15AM
i don't mind the money, just trying to find a place to watch them each month is a burden, i might be the only guy in here that doesn't not get pay per views, or spike tv in that matter, when in doubt fall on the girlfriends pad, like usual!!
hathcock32
4/19/08 1:31:22PM
At first i thaught i would just go to the bar for this fight. Although for some weird reason. I dont like many people around when im watching the fights, as i get in to "tunnel vision" as my girlfriend calls it. I dont know after watching the weigh ins i feel like im going to have to order it. I feel like i have to watch every little detail.
teddythetuna
4/19/08 2:35:02PM
im like hathcock32 with this stuff. i dont hear a word anyone is saying while i watch. i have to hear every word and see every punch or i get real annoyed. thats why i just go to a buddies and if he has too many people i order myself.
Darnok
4/19/08 2:41:24PM
I always order the UFC at home and invite people over. That way I am in control of the volume. If people start talking I turn it up, and with my HK there is no way you can even year yourself talk.

And tonight will be our first HD UFC. We just upgrade to a 52" (from a 42) with HD and we got a HD box.

So now I am ultra excited.
SerraLeben
4/19/08 4:03:19PM
We are pulling out the old BBQ cooking up some hamburgers and watching the fight

I am really looking forward to this card. I guess because I am the only one in the family going for Matt Serra, it's going to be hard for him to win but I hope he does.

EDIT - Not that it is a big deal but when I looked at the PPV details on my TV (where you order the event) they spelt Matt Serras last name with a C haha.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
4/19/08 4:45:52PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Meh, the main card blows IMO. The best fight is the Quarry-Starnes fight which will be a slugfest. The undercard looks hot though, I'd pay to see that! But Lutter and Franklin aren't that exciting unless their getting beat by Anderson, and the main event only ends in a 1st round KO for Matt or a boring UD for GSP since in my fight breakdown, it's the only way i see the fight going.

I'm watching B-Hop/Joe Cal. BOXING IS NOT DEAD!!!

shame on you calling yourself an mma fan.

THis card looks great. the weigh ins were intense Were watchin it IN hD.
cant wait!!! .