Whos a few fights away??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Whos a few fights away??
hathcock32
2/13/07 10:44:32PM
Who in the UFC...with a couple more wins deserves title consideration?? Jake o' brian, Gabriel Gonzaga, Kendall Grove, Michael Bisping, Melvin Guillard
hamm
2/13/07 11:01:21PM
Hrmm Mirko Cro Cop maybe :P

Fitch - isn't getting the love he deserves, I would like to see him get a shot in 07.
Macdonald - If he gets the upset over Ace, hey I can dream right?
Stevenson - if he beats Guillard.
hathcock32
2/13/07 11:03:59PM
I agree Fitch is a stud....I like bisping a lot also
waylon_o
2/13/07 11:04:14PM

Posted by hathcock32

Who in the UFC...with a couple more wins deserves title consideration?? Jake o' brian, Gabriel Gonzaga, Kendall Grove, Michael Bisping, Melvin Guillard

I personally don't think any of these guys are a few fights away. Grove and Bisping have only had 1 ufc fight. IMO Guillard, if anyone of these, may be a few fights away. I'm gonna go with Cro Cop ( I realize he's only had 1 fight also, but he's a different story) Sanchez, BJ Penn again...
hathcock32
2/13/07 11:09:58PM
Yea i agree. I was just saying some winners of TUF and guys that havent lost in the UFC that came to me....
waylon_o
2/13/07 11:16:40PM
I feel ya. I knew you couldn't be thinking that lol
pv3Hpv3p
2/14/07 1:07:36PM
I would think that Evans is closer than Bisbing...

Rampage, after a couple of fights...

After the WW situation is cleared up (Hughes rematch, Diego's shot) I would like to see Karo get a chance, especially if the title changes hands but even if it's a GSP rematch.
hippysmacker
2/14/07 1:55:17PM
I agree Diego fight's the winner of GSP/Hughes. Then Stevenson, because I think he beats Melvin. I think the UFC willbring in either Wandy/Shogun/or LIl Nog for after that. Then Rashad.
madmarck
2/14/07 1:57:28PM
I dont see how you can say Bisping over Rashad. I think Bisping is awesome but he has only had 2 fights yet. Rashad has proved himself against some tough competition so far. I think Rashad gets 1-2 more wins and he will get a shot at the title.