Whittaker, Fletcher, Scott and Alloway each score $25K 'TUF' season bonuses

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Whittaker, Fletcher, Scott and Alloway each score $25K 'TUF' season bonuses
Budgellism
12/15/12 7:39:52AM
GOLD COAST, Australia – "The Ultimate Fighter: Team Australia vs. Team UK" contestant Ben Alloway might not have taken home the show's welterweight crown, but he left far from empty-handed.

Alloway was awarded a $25,000 bonus for the best fight of the season on the reality show in addition to the $40,000 he banked for "Knockout of the Night" at UFC on FX 6. His opponent on the show, Brad Scott, also took home $25,000.

In other bonuses, Robert Whittaker, who won the welterweight reality show tourney, and Colin Fletcher, the lightweight runner-up, each earned $25,000 bonuses for KO and submission of the season, respectively.

LINK
Rabi
12/15/12 10:22:19AM
I like those bonus winners, especially Whitaker and Fletcher for KO and Sub of the season.
Bubbles
12/15/12 10:40:09AM
I don't know what Fletcher did to win SOTS, but I thought Manny's choke on Bola with a broken leg would have won
Rabi
12/15/12 10:53:40AM
Fletcher's sub in the semi final was better, he did this crazy kimura from a position Ive never seen before and also the transition to get the kimura was epic. Try and find it to have a look, it was crazy.
BuffaloDave
12/15/12 12:39:17PM
I guess you can rescind you're last Bonehead of the Week, Rabi.
Rabi
12/15/12 12:52:42PM
Yes, I thought that, glad Fletcher and Whitaker got there well deserved bonuses
Bubbles
12/15/12 1:01:12PM

Posted by Rabi

Fletcher's sub in the semi final was better, he did this crazy kimura from a position Ive never seen before and also the transition to get the kimura was epic. Try and find it to have a look, it was crazy.

i watched that a few times and couldnt see anything. To me it looked like Richie's arm got twisted in the scramble and I didn't see any lock. I'll have to rewatch it looking for a kimura grab
sparky
12/15/12 1:03:39PM
I agree with these winners

WAR Ross Pearson and one of the best seasons of TUF yet
sparky
12/15/12 1:55:13PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Rabi

i watched that a few times and couldnt see anything. To me it looked like Richie's arm got twisted in the scramble and I didn't see any lock. I'll have to rewatch it looking for a kimura grab

Its something like a reverse key lock crazy submission