White skewers Randy Couture, Ryan remains with UFC

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » White skewers Randy Couture, Ryan remains with UFC
FastKnockout
2/3/13 11:08:46AM
UFC president Dana White didn't hold back when asked about UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture's recent move to Spike TV to work with Bellator. But he did say that Randy's son Ryan will remain with the UFC.

Link
tcunningham
2/3/13 4:24:26PM
why is dana being such a dick? he could have just said "good luck" and left it at that, and nobody would have to hear his crying. i know he's pissed about this, but it's not like randy hasn't made that guy a shit load of money already.
FlashyG
2/3/13 5:32:49PM

Posted by tcunningham

why is dana being such a dick? he could have just said "good luck" and left it at that, and nobody would have to hear his crying. i know he's pissed about this, but it's not like randy hasn't made that guy a shit load of money already.

I think they both made each other a lot of money but I agree that Dana is being childish when it comes to Randy.

I don't have a problem with him showing his anger towards Couture, but I think he's gone way off the deep end when he says Randy will never be allowed to corner Ryan, or even buy a ticket to watch one of his fights.

If the UFC ever wants to be seen on the same level of other major sports the President of the company has to act more professional than that. He takes things too personally.
prophecy033
2/3/13 6:11:15PM
Why doesn't Dana just offer to box Randy like he did Tito? Maybe Dana is ducking him
prozacnation1978
2/3/13 7:53:30PM
Why should Ryan suffer
He didn't do anything wrong
george112
2/4/13 1:15:59PM
dana trys to be tougher then he is. egotistical maniac