Whats the world coming to? Mini-Brawl at TENNIS MATCH!!!?!!?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Whats the world coming to? Mini-Brawl at TENNIS MATCH!!!?!!?
RampageOwnedYou
1/23/09 8:28:01PM
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pvvYLPCP_oA

Didnt believe it till i watched it. Saw in on the news today in my city. One women gets knocked the "f" out by a chair. I can picture Chris Tucker from Friday going "You just got knocked the $#%#@$ out!!!".
cowcatcher
1/23/09 8:49:21PM
this is the second year in a row that serbian fans have been involved in fights there. last year it was against croats(like me and CC), this year its bosnians. my early prediction is that next year will be albanians just so they can prove that they cant get along with any of their neighbors(actually they dislike albanians most of all so it might just happen if an albanian player is in the tourney).
Jackelope
1/23/09 9:32:17PM
One thing I will say about Serbians, though is that I have met some gorgeous Serbian women during my travels throughout Europe. Although from what I've heard the ones in the actual country of Serbia are .. well... *shudders*
cowcatcher
1/23/09 9:55:05PM

Posted by Jackelope

One thing I will say about Serbians, though is that I have met some gorgeous Serbian women during my travels throughout Europe. Although from what I've heard the ones in the actual country of Serbia are .. well... *shudders*

ill tell you what though, ive never seen a fat young woman in serbia, it haooens when they get older sometimes, but ive been there several times and can count the young fatties on one hand. poverty has its advantages i guess....
TimW001
1/24/09 1:54:24AM
Throwing chairs?

Someone should tell them to fight like men.
MMAcca
1/24/09 3:34:06AM
WTF!?
mrsmiley
1/24/09 3:22:09PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Jackelope

ill tell you what though, ive never seen a fat young woman in serbia, it haooens when they get older sometimes, but ive been there several times and can count the young fatties on one hand. poverty has its advantages i guess....

LMFAO,LMFAO,LMFAO

Funniest post I've ever seen on the playground.Props x's10
DCRage
1/24/09 4:29:12PM
I saw a replay of this on ESPN, the first chairs thrown hit each other, I thought a small piece of one broke but from the camera angle shown and how fast it happened I couldn't tell. I won't go too much into my thoughts as to why i thappened (it would be the end of the thread, trust me) but it's sad that these things still get taken way too seriously in sports. It's just a tennis match!
Mungooch
1/25/09 12:32:42AM
Thats how we roll down under