Whats with Thiago Silva's Twitter? *Spoiler* Maybe!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Whats with Thiago Silva's Twitter? *Spoiler* Maybe!
MiniMan
9/28/09 9:48:11AM
He has some spoilers too TUF 10 in here, But if this is real why would he risk being fired/sued whatever??

Some of the other stuff is funny though, Bad engrish!! This Twitter thing has taken off, All the fighters have them now, And every one else!!

Oh the funny thing is, I found it through UFC.COM!

His Twitter Page
Ordep
9/28/09 10:08:11AM
If you're talking about this one...

# roy nelson and marcus jones tuf finale maybe and kimbo probably got nkock out the first episode5:04 PM Sep 13th from web

It looks more like a prediction picking his favorites to get to the finals.
Rush
9/28/09 10:13:45AM
A bit off topic, but I don't get (understand) the Twitter phenomenon.
MiniMan
9/28/09 10:45:39AM
"just now found out roy big country nelson is in the tuf finale" Talkin about that one!
tmas
9/28/09 11:10:25AM
doesnt mean he is in the finals of the show, just that he fights on the finale against someone....could also mean he is in the finals.
mrsmiley
9/28/09 11:13:53AM

Posted by Rush

A bit off topic, but I don't get (understand) the Twitter phenomenon.

Same here.

I wonder if Dana is telling fighters to give out false information so all us fans get confused and don't really know what's going on.
prozacnation1978
9/28/09 11:22:01AM
i may be the only guy who doesn's do twitter in the world or face book in that matter

if it is coming from ufc.com something is fishy about that
Rush
9/28/09 11:44:16AM

Posted by tmas

doesnt mean he is in the finals of the show, just that he fights on the finale against someone....could also mean he is in the finals.

Very true, saying he is in the finale is pretty much a no-brainer and doesn't say much about his performance other than the fact he doesn't get demolished (which is no big surprise).

As for the twitter thing, I don't follow it. I could care less about what actors, fighters, etc. think about with random situations in their lives. Hell, I had to delete a couple people from my facebook list because their constant inane (10 times a day or more) updates totally spammed my home page.
MiniMan
9/28/09 12:13:58PM
I dont do Facebook or twitter! XBOX LIVE is enough for me!
SpiderSilva
9/28/09 12:23:39PM
I really don't do twitter but follow joe rogan cause he is funny as hell on there and lets you know when he is coming for a show i also follow dana cause hes always giving tix away and even giving tix for flights to the machita shogun fight
emfleek
9/28/09 1:35:19PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I really don't do twitter but follow joe rogan cause he is funny as hell on there and lets you know when he is coming for a show i also follow dana cause hes always giving tix away and even giving tix for flights to the machita shogun fight

Same here. I don't login very often, though. It's been at least 2 months since I last logged in.
Aaronno9
9/28/09 1:44:30PM
I only really use it for sports news. I just follow all of my favourite sports teams and a few MMA sites, then I get all my news on one page.
emfleek
9/28/09 1:47:43PM

Posted by Aaronno9

I only really use it for sports news. I just follow all of my favourite sports teams and a few MMA sites, then I get all my news on one page.

Another good point. A lot of breaking news originates via sportswriters' and columnists' Twitter pages, as lame as that may sound.
Sam_Rothstein
10/1/09 2:48:10AM
I don't think this is real. I know Thiago isn't chuck liddell but I find it hard that he has less than 40 followers!