whats your real life

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » whats your real life
« Previous Page
soundboy1
7/28/08 10:09:43PM
I produce events in NYC. I basically arrange all the sound and video for high end parties in museums and event spaces. Pretty cool but a lot of work! Any stagehands out there? I am always hiring.....
Kracker_Jap
7/28/08 11:54:53PM
The truth is I used to be a crime boss and I was damm good at what I do, and one day this cop and his partner Peter North (cute couple really) pushed me over the edge and I had to kill Peter or his name might have been Zep ... Not that it matters...

Any how the cop really was broke up about it they were a couple for like ten years they made him turn in his sheild and gun last I heard he drove his car into the harbor

So now I have retired and live with my wife and two kids in the 360

Always protected by my family
Jipper
7/29/08 1:45:12AM
27, push papers for the Department of State. No kids, long term relationship for now.
Taylor8766
7/29/08 1:17:41PM
18 years old, going to high school, playing football, and getting drunk
emfleek
7/29/08 1:52:16PM
29, work in the mental health field, live music lover, homeowner, pet owner, no kids, w/my girlfriend for almost 2 years now.
juanez13
7/29/08 1:56:00PM
Recently turned 21, working full time for now, going back to college soon. No kids, girlfriend for 11 months.
Boo_Radley21
7/29/08 3:13:42PM
17, taking an extra year at highschool, working as a cook. Like long walks on the beach and someone who will hold the door open for me.
jiujitsufreak74
7/29/08 3:14:23PM
16 years old, entering my senior year of high school, planning on going to college for 6 + years, currently #1 in my class and yes ladies i am still single
emfleek
7/29/08 3:28:58PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

currently #1 in my class

I'm not surprised one bit.
iwannabesedated
7/29/08 3:29:10PM
24 years old..and im a legend in my sparetime.

Kracker_Jap
7/29/08 5:00:21PM

16 years old, yes ladies i am still deperate and single

Not surprising
jiujitsufreak74
7/29/08 5:12:01PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

16 years old, yes ladies i am still deperate and single

Not surprising

that's not fair...
Kracker_Jap
7/29/08 5:24:12PM
Sorry i couldn't help my self.......
candynuts
7/29/08 7:19:21PM
Whats my real life?

Well, I dont have job (why would anyone want one anyway?) but then again my parents pay my bills (Phone, Car Insurance, Credit Card etc.) Stay at an apartment during the semesters (dont have to pay a dime) a Junior in college studying Mathematics/Philosophy/Government (All rolled up in 1 major) Just as a backup plan in case that I am unsuccessful at winning the lottery within 5 years. Not looking for a girlfriend, just looking for some fun. Yea, my life is pretty damn good.
iwannabesedated
7/29/08 7:51:00PM
Im a Geriatric Gynecologist.
emfleek
7/29/08 11:07:30PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

mmm...roast beef sounds good right now!
Linye
7/30/08 6:58:39PM
Now I'm a student. Next year, a Land Surveyor.
zephead
7/31/08 5:46:05PM
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

casey64
7/31/08 5:51:39PM
school
casey64
7/31/08 5:53:01PM

Posted by zephead

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

DO I MAKE YOU HORNY BABY DO I!!!!
RampageOwnedYou
7/31/08 5:59:53PM
29 father of 9 month daughter
EX mILITARY, AND Now Sales Manager with company in Canada.
soundboy1
8/7/08 8:26:49PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

That's funny because I am an amateur gynecologist...
SpiderSilva
8/8/08 12:34:48AM
Operations Manager for PetSmart
Pages: 1 [2]