Whats one of your personal Goals?(Thread)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Whats one of your personal Goals?(Thread)
Taylor8766
3/7/10 3:33:26PM
Hey I was just wondering what one of your personal gaols are, and when you would like to achieve that goal.It doesnt have to relate to MMA, it can be anything. My personal goal for right now is I would like to get my weight down to 185lbs in 3-4months, im currently around 230lbs. So hopefully I'll getter done
bojangalz
3/7/10 4:32:53PM
Have the remaining 17 years on my mortgage paid off in the next five years. Time to start spending my extra income a bit more wisely.
marcoDGK
3/7/10 5:37:10PM
become a pro sports photographer
karn501
3/7/10 5:43:30PM
become a chef
postman
3/7/10 6:25:36PM
Amature MMA debut shouls be by the end of the summer barring injury and have all my credit debt paid off by the time I'm 30 im 28 now. All looking pretty good so far Props for thread good Idea
seanfu
3/7/10 6:41:02PM
Sex with a Columbian midget.

Oh, and moving out some time in the next month or so.
hate4thestate
3/7/10 9:20:55PM
actually calling the majority of fights on a wec event on the playground. i think this might be impossible for me.
papercut
3/7/10 10:09:37PM
lift 1,000lbs between my deadlift bench and squat. and be the first one of my family to go to college. (senior year and its looking good)
SpiderSilva
3/8/10 1:20:41PM
eat all the blazin wings at BWW so I can get a free shirt
emfleek
3/8/10 1:27:25PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

eat all the blazin wings at BWW so I can get a free shirt

That's hardcore. There's no way in hell I'd do it just to get a shirt.

I have a really high tolerance for hot/spicy food (loooove it) but I can't do the Blazin' sauce. I ate one (1) boneless Blazin' wing once and ended up chugging my 22oz. beer, my buddy's 22oz. beer and another buddy's water and I was *still* miserable for 20 minutes afterwards.

That's hardcore as ****.
Boo_Radley21
3/8/10 6:29:07PM
To open a restaurant..and/or own a Cadillac Escalade..anyone wanna lend me $80,000?
Svartorm
3/8/10 9:08:45PM
1) Get my house in Montana finished, which should happen in June this year if all goes well.

2) Get my writing career moving farther along. I've come a long way this year, but hopefully I can break through to the bigger sites by the end of the year.

3) Have my own restaurant within the next year or two, which should happen. Just waiting on my boss to make me an offer.
emfleek
3/8/10 9:11:51PM

Posted by Svartorm

3) Have my own restaurant within the next year or two, which should happen. Just waiting on my boss to make me an offer.

What kind of restaurant?
jae_1833
3/8/10 9:17:58PM
Finish all my tats....them things take time and money of which I seldom have either!
Svartorm
3/8/10 10:30:25PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Svartorm

What kind of restaurant?

I work for a restaurantuer as a general manager for one of his restaurants, and now that he has a ton of money rolling in, he's looking to expand. I run an old fashioned fried chicken place for him right now that makes $1M a year, so I might make him an offer in a few years when he's paid off the investment, if he still has me working in that particular place by then.
ko-kbo130
3/9/10 1:15:01AM
go to med school once i graduated college in 2 years
emfleek
3/9/10 8:40:15AM
My main goal is to find happiness in life. Mission accomplished.

Now it's time to work on a few secondary goals. Losing weight, completely kicking my smoking habit, etc.
gartface
3/9/10 12:08:12PM
Definitely being happy and being involved in a full time sports broadcasting or journalism job.