whats the MMA fighter youd be most scared to fight.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » whats the MMA fighter youd be most scared to fight.
« Previous Page
jiujitsufreak74
10/11/11 9:55:12PM
i'll continue the idea of this thread and say Rousimar Palhares...i don't want to ever tear my ACL so i would never want to fight him.
warglory
10/11/11 10:03:59PM
This is like saying which gun would you want to be shot by the least.
Kpro
10/11/11 10:05:17PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i'll continue the idea of this thread and say Rousimar Palhares...i don't want to ever tear my ACL so i would never want to fight him.

I know there are people that have done some major damage to their legs so I'm sure this pales in comparison but I've strained my MCL and my Anterior Tibial muscle at separate times pretty good and both took about a month of RICE to get past. I know I never want to tear an ACL or anything like that. Imanari would be another guy that would tear something before you can even process that you need to tap.
cowcatcher
10/12/11 10:54:12AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

After having both ACL's done multiple times I don't want to go through it again either. I'm tired of having dead guys' parts put in me, because I don't need the zombies to have a reason to single me out when they come...and they will come.

Oh Christ, I mentioned guys' parts being in me...regret immediately sinking in... *prepares for the horrible comments*
emfleek
10/12/11 11:04:48AM

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm tired of having dead guys' parts put in me... immediately sinking in... and they will come.

You're right. Too easy.
gartface
10/12/11 11:14:07AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm tired of having dead guys' parts put in me...and they will come.

You're right. Too easy.

cowcatcher
10/12/11 11:28:15AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm tired of having dead guys' parts put in me... immediately sinking in... and they will come.

You're right. Too easy.

Two drops of pee came out right there.
armbar66j7
10/12/11 2:42:14PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

You're right. Too easy.

Two drops of pee came out right there.

sounds like a personal problem haha
Pages: 1 [2]