whats the MMA fighter youd be most scared to fight.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » whats the MMA fighter youd be most scared to fight.
Next Page »
billfold9
10/17/10 9:28:43PM
what MMA fighter would you least wanna fight? like be the most scared of. and what UFC fighter would you be most willing to fight?
seanfu
10/17/10 9:33:15PM
Cant give just one, any striker jj guys like aldo/Silva.
billfold9
10/17/10 9:36:04PM
my choices are. least wanna fight Shane Carwin, because hes the most itimindating fighter 2 me. most wanna fight Chuck Llddel, because i think i would clock him out after seeing the Franklin fight.
Playground_Samurai
10/17/10 10:00:50PM

Posted by billfold9
most wanna fight Chuck Llddel, because i think i would clock him out after seeing the Franklin fight.

lol. are you serious?

I'd be pretty hesitant to fight any highly trained mixed martial artist.
Taylor8766
10/17/10 10:10:07PM
Definetly most scariest to fight would be:

Wanderlei Silva

Khaos
10/17/10 10:51:32PM
Want to fight least: Semmy Schilt, based of his K-1 career and decent MMA career. I'd fear a strike from him, I'd pull a Royce Gracie vs Harold Howard.

Want to fight most: Eli Joslin, a TUF 2 vet who is 2-0 and hasn't fought in years. I think he'd be out of shape enough and lack the skill that fighters coming up to day have, and I think (given I had the proper training) I'd be an easy win.
jae_1833
10/17/10 11:56:40PM
Strikers don't scare me much because if you go out you don't feel much at first and when the pain does hit you it's gone in a day or two at the most....I'd be most afraid of fighting a pissed off Aoki.....an arm breaking would hurt like hell and nag you for a long time. I'd only fight a highly trained MMA Fighter on my own terms, and that would mean guns....and in that facet of fighting I am highly trained and fear none.
Jackelope
10/18/10 12:01:01AM
Aoki is a good call. I wouldn't want my limbs broken very much. Steve Cantwell is another guy known for ripping limbs. Same with Frank Mir. But most of all, I'd hate to fight a pissed off Palhares. The last thing I want is somebody pissed off putting me into a vicious inverted heel hook. Say goodbye, knees.
billfold9
10/18/10 12:41:35AM
lol i think hed stomp me but i think my chances of getting a lucky KO are higher against him then any other UFC fighter. and if i did get lucky id be famous so thts y i picked liddel 4 fighter id be most willing 2 fight. as 4 Carwin id just run around d ring useing my top notch cardio, and try to keep kicking him in d nuts till i get DQed, that way id make it out alive :). but ya, Carwin is 4 sure d person id least wanna fight.
Pookie
10/18/10 1:42:48AM
Kongo, it would be a night of extreme pain. Especially for me nuts.
Coolhand37
10/18/10 1:59:49AM
despite his loss Shane Carwin would make me **** my pants ! Mommy!!!
Pookie
10/18/10 2:22:06AM
If we incorporate pride rules or just a general lack of rules altogether, the Chutebox academy produces fighters that will put you in obscene amounts of pain.

Carwin would likely KO you instantly, But Wanderlei or Shogun are going to start at your legs and work their way up.
billfold9
10/18/10 12:00:55PM
plus he has 1 punch kill power, other fighters just have 1 punch KO power.
postman
10/18/10 3:16:09PM
Clearly Vyacheslav Datsik is insane.
Taylor8766
10/18/10 3:36:12PM

Posted by Khaos

Want to fight least: Semmy Schilt, based of his K-1 career and decent MMA career. I'd fear a strike from him, I'd pull a Royce Gracie vs Harold Howard.

Want to fight most: Eli Joslin, a TUF 2 vet who is 2-0 and hasn't fought in years. I think he'd be out of shape enough and lack the skill that fighters coming up to day have, and I think (given I had the proper training) I'd be an easy win.

Eli Joslin isnt even a TUF vet he quit the show remember, but ya you probably have no trouble kicking his ass
FrankTheTank1181
10/18/10 9:57:58PM
If I had to choose one it would have to be Alistair Overeem. He would probably make me cry like a little girl before smashing me through the mat.
Chael_Sonnen
10/19/10 1:42:04PM
Jon Jones.....his reach and deadly elbows would scare the **** out of me.
Pookie
10/19/10 2:12:34PM
You know, chael sonnen wouldn't quite be scary... but he might just inflict the most pain possible.

Takedown, Body punch, body punch, body punch, until your unconscious. That would be brutal. And Tedious.
billfold9
10/20/10 3:43:51AM
JDS and Andrie Arlovski would also scare me.
jjeans
10/21/10 3:52:59PM
Easiest Fighter, Jason Thacker from TUF 1

Most scared to fight gotta call the obvious, Brock Lesnar, how do you approach that fight....
billfold9
10/27/10 12:42:52PM
lesnar wouldent scare me at all. i think i could just dodge his takedowns then tag him a couple times and id get the win. you could just throw a opened box of cigaretts at him and hed be all lost and confussed and dazed. he dont belong in the octagon.
cowcatcher
10/27/10 1:00:06PM

Posted by billfold9

lesnar wouldent scare me at all. i think i could just dodge his takedowns then tag him a couple times and id get the win. you could just throw a opened box of cigaretts at him and hed be all lost and confussed and dazed. he dont belong in the octagon.

to all.
gartface
10/27/10 2:08:27PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by billfold9

to all.

gartface
10/27/10 2:09:20PM

Posted by Pookie

You know, chael sonnen wouldn't quite be scary... but he might just inflict the most pain possible.

Takedown, Body punch, body punch, body punch, until your unconscious. That would be brutal. And Tedious.

Like Chinese Water Torture, but Chael body punch torture.
BustedKnuckle
10/28/10 10:06:06PM
I wouldn't want to fight anyone signed by the UFC! Flat out. I am no *****, nor do I scare from a confrontation. I am in OK shape and consider myself.........competent in defending myself. But these guy's are well honed athletes and i hold no reserve as to who I could or could not hang with! As a man I can say that looking across at a bar room, and Wandy was staring me down like he does. I would pay my tab, get on my bike and roll out!!!
billfold9
10/29/10 10:10:33PM
also i noticed alot of fighters are scared of Ron Sparks. i noticed alot of fighters do anything to avoid being put in the cage with him.
Hendo67
10/30/10 4:57:57PM
Prime Cro-Cop

Easiest, Goulet. I saw him in the Montreal Airport along with Showdown Joe like 5 days ago and was seriously debating testing his chin (Goulets) haha
hate4thestate
11/5/10 9:31:19AM
I would never fight Shogun, for the simple fact I dont think I could even throw a punch at him without feeling self hate. Honestly id be scared as **** of quite a few dudes.

Malon Sandro - dude is way to nice and i dont wanna explain how i got ktfo out by someone who is 5''8 and weighs145.

Wand - id pee my pants during the staredown

Cyborg - see wand

Lindland - ive heard of his hygeine

Krazy Horse / Viacheslav Datsik / Wallid Ismail - they are ******* crazy.

Sexyama - I cant hit anything that beautiful

id want to fight HMC, Canseco, any bantamweight, michelle waterson/gina carano (id pray for a triangle from mount), anyone seriously injured.
RyanC
11/6/10 1:15:05PM
Fedor
armbar66j7
10/11/11 9:49:01PM
top 5 most intimidating fighters
-alistair overeem
-robbie lawler
-brock lesnar
-evangelista santos
-b.j. penn(idk, he just has a way about him, scares the shit outta me)
Pages: [1] 2