Whats next for Jardine??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Whats next for Jardine??
hathcock32
3/17/07 9:24:35PM
With all the top contenders already slated to fight. What is next for Jardine. IMO a match between him and Jason Lambert...to see who will fight a top contender...in search of a possible future LHW title fight.
Stickan
3/17/07 9:47:17PM
Yea that would be a great fight. Hard to call too. Lambert is very strong but Jardine has a pretty big reach advantage I would guess.
If Lyoto gets past David Heath a Lyoto - Jardine fight wouldn't sound so bad either.

I'd pick Jardine vs Lambert and Lyoto vs Jardine.
ryderstrong69
3/17/07 11:13:50PM
lamber babalu or rashad
somethingclever
3/18/07 6:12:38PM
Jardine should fight Rampage, Lambert, or Bisping (assuming he is successful against the "King of rock and rumble")
xchickox
3/19/07 9:02:30AM
lambert would be a good fight, or even bisping
hippysmacker
3/19/07 9:22:46AM
Since Rampage is offically fighting Chuck now, I think Lambert is a good one. It all depends on when Jardien is healed. I think Rashad gets the next shot if he beats Tito. So he would be fighting somebody good, but not great IMO. Since Forrest is out for a undetermined periood of time I don't know if he will fight Machida first when he comes back. Otherwise Machida/Jardine would be a good matchup too, as long as Machida beats Heath, they are both still i n line for a title shot eventually. This could end up being a #1 contender match if Rashad loses to Tito.
Pyrenus
3/19/07 10:13:44AM
Jardine vs Lambert would be a good fight.
waylon_o
3/19/07 11:37:00PM

Posted by ryderstrong69

lamber babalu or rashad

I have to disagree with Babalu-Jardine. If the UFC wants to keep Babalu around, they need to help him out and give him a can so he can build his confidence back up.
randyleprechaun
3/20/07 4:05:04PM

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by ryderstrong69

lamber babalu or rashad

I have to disagree with Babalu-Jardine. If the UFC wants to keep Babalu around, they need to help him out and give him a can so he can build his confidence back up.

I agree!

Babalu needs someone like Sam 'are you calling me a theif' Hoger to help him back to winning ways ..............and Jardine needs someone like Joe Rogan to give him a personality!
cowcatcher
3/20/07 5:19:22PM

Posted by randyleprechaun

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by ryderstrong69

lamber babalu or rashad

I agree!

Babalu needs someone like Sam 'are you calling me a theif' Hoger to help him back to winning ways ..............and Jardine needs someone like Joe Rogan to give him a personality!

if you are going to use nicknames for hogar then please use his official one...sausage tits.( JK) thank you. as for the topic, i think it will probably be lambert but im not sold on him, hes obviously a tough guy, anyone that beats babalu is, but i see him as a mid tier fighter who can push the best but not beat them, except babalu of course:
OchoCinco
3/20/07 7:39:32PM
Lambert would probably be the best of the guys not already fighting. I would like to see him fight Rashas of Machida though.
IrishNHB
3/20/07 10:10:38PM
Tito