whats up from indianapolis

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » whats up from indianapolis
uhlsc
1/24/07 6:39:14PM
whats up everybody this looks like a pretty cool thing. I am letting all of my mma buddies know. we used to enjoy the ufc fantasy league it makes the fights even that much more fun. looking foward to some good old healthy competition good luck to everyone lets have some fun with it. I just turned 26 today i enjoy fighting and have been working out with a punching bag on my own for the last year trying to keep my ever aging ass in shape. I do a basic muay thai workout 4 days a week. I have been a fight fan for a long time starting with boxing in the late 80's I was a major mike tyson fan in the cus days. i was introduced to mma with a tape from a local video store it was ufc 1 a few years after it actually came out been hooked ever since we have about 20 people over for every fight and i have converted some friends into big fans. thanks for your time if you read this have a good day

uhlsc
DoTheMMAth
1/25/07 7:59:47AM

Posted by uhlsc

whats up everybody this looks like a pretty cool thing. I am letting all of my mma buddies know. we used to enjoy the ufc fantasy league it makes the fights even that much more fun. looking foward to some good old healthy competition good luck to everyone lets have some fun with it. I just turned 26 today i enjoy fighting and have been working out with a punching bag on my own for the last year trying to keep my ever aging ass in shape. I do a basic muay thai workout 4 days a week. I have been a fight fan for a long time starting with boxing in the late 80's I was a major mike tyson fan in the cus days. i was introduced to mma with a tape from a local video store it was ufc 1 a few years after it actually came out been hooked ever since we have about 20 people over for every fight and i have converted some friends into big fans. thanks for your time if you read this have a good day

uhlsc

Welcome aboard man! I hear ya on the 26 thing... I turned 26 not long ago myself and I feel old. What a different from 20 to 26 lol
uhlsc
1/25/07 11:27:08AM
thanks yeah getting older isn't getting easier thats for sure
whiskymike
1/26/07 12:46:53PM
Dagger!!! Happy b-day. I had no idea. Wait till your 28 like me. ha ha ha.