whats up with the Elite XC show??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » whats up with the Elite XC show??
Violence108
7/17/08 4:20:23PM
i dont see it on the picks, whats up with that ?
Svartorm
7/17/08 5:47:46PM
I'm not sure if we're doing the CBS shows anymore because there were so many questionable stoppages. Its hard to pick when I fight ends when it ends over the smallest amount of blood or a guy being somewhat rocked. I could be wrong and we might put it up anyways, but thats what the concern was after the last one.

Do you guys really want to have it on the secondary league?
pv3Hpv3p
7/17/08 6:26:33PM

Posted by Svartorm

I'm not sure if we're doing the CBS shows anymore because there were so many questionable stoppages. Its hard to pick when I fight ends when it ends over the smallest amount of blood or a guy being somewhat rocked. I could be wrong and we might put it up anyways, but thats what the concern was after the last one.

Do you guys really want to have it on the secondary league?

I'd personally want it in there... I think things will get better... CBS will loosen up, it was their first show afterall...
JuggaloWarrior878
7/17/08 6:45:00PM
i think it should be up for picks its a pretty good card. plus theres nothing u can do about questionable stoppages they sometimes happen in ufc
juanez13
7/17/08 6:52:52PM
Yea i dont think the stoppages had anything to do with it being CBS, except maybe the refs were nervous, but the refs are controlled by the commission, and even Dana said they wouldnt fix fights.

Im up for adding the card.
DonnieDarko
7/17/08 7:26:23PM
yeah it's not a bad card I think we should have it
wolfman
7/17/08 10:05:38PM
Yeah, I'd like to see it in the secondary league for sure. It's a pretty damn good card.
DCRage
7/18/08 8:24:03AM
I think that if it's added, there should be a condition: If there are any controversial stoppages like last time, or it seems to be leaning that way, no more EXC on CBS cards added in the future period. I'm a bit pessimistic about the card just because of that, like the first time CBS will have way too much control over the card.
wolfman
7/18/08 4:44:20PM
Cool, it's been added.
Violence108
7/18/08 5:22:11PM
this card is way better then the last one, i think we would keep it