3 TITLE FIGHTS!!!

The Strikeforce 24 card looks to be interesting

Legends Match-up

Frank Shamrock vs Pat Miletich

Allistair Overeem vs Bobby Lashley
Andre Arlovski vs Antonio Silva
Tyron Woodley vs Riggs/Zaromskis
Brandon Cash vs Daniel Cormier

Barnett, Aleksander, and Roger Gracie are somewhere in the picture this summer for Strikeforce : )

I wouldn't mind seeing a Mark Coleman vs Herschel walker (Legends Division) even though Herschel is NO vet, but we need a Legends Division. Ages 40-50, you will be forced to retire @ age 50 and once you turn 40, you jump over to the legends Division. I like this idea.

Also the next few UFC cards are stacked and packed with exciting Match-ups

NOG vs Velasquez
Belfort vs Silva
BJ vs Edgar
Vera vs Jones
Gomi vs K-FLO
Bisping vs Wandi
Rothwell vs CroCop
Carwin vs Mir
JDS vs Gonzaga
Jardine vs Bader
Fitch vs Alves
Koscheck vs Paul Daley
Patrick Cote vs Alan Belcher

WEC

Faber vs Aldo
Bowels vs Dominick Cruz
Torres vs Joseph Benavidez

Lots of good stuff in MMA to come
codyq
2/10/10 9:24:06PM
What about match-ups next for:

Gilbert Melendez
Nick Diaz
Shinya Aoki
Josh Thompson
KJ NOONS
Billy Evangelista
Gray Maynard
Eddie Alvarez
Tatsuya Kawajiri
JZ Cavalcante
Joachim Hansen
KingCmb
2/10/10 9:35:33PM
Shields vs Hendo
King Mo vs Gegard

Legends Match-up

has all this been confirmed
karn501
2/10/10 10:31:20PM
I'm pretty sure hendo shields and king mo mousasi have been I don't know about the others I'm pretty sure lashley is supposed to fight rogers last I heard
casketcoin
2/10/10 11:16:50PM

Posted by codyq

Strikeforce CBS

Fedor vs Werdum
Shields vs Hendo
King Mo vs Gegard
Brett Rogers vs Shane Del Rosario
Antwain "The Juggernaut" Britt vs Rafael Cavalcante

3 TITLE FIGHTS!!!

The Strikeforce 24 card looks to be interesting

Legends Match-up

Tyron Woodley vs Riggs/Zaromskis
Brandon Cash vs Daniel Cormier

Barnett, Aleksander, and Roger Gracie are somewhere in the picture this summer for Strikeforce : )

I wouldn't mind seeing a Mark Coleman vs Herschel walker (Legends Division) even though Herschel is NO vet, but we need a Legends Division. Ages 40-50, you will be forced to retire @ age 50 and once you turn 40, you jump over to the legends Division. I like this idea.

Also the next few UFC cards are stacked and packed with exciting Match-ups

NOG vs Velasquez
Belfort vs Silva
BJ vs Edgar
Vera vs Jones
Gomi vs K-FLO
Bisping vs Wandi
Rothwell vs CroCop
Carwin vs Mir
JDS vs Gonzaga
Jardine vs Bader
Fitch vs Alves
Koscheck vs Paul Daley
Patrick Cote vs Alan Belcher

WEC

Faber vs Aldo
Bowels vs Dominick Cruz
Torres vs Joseph Benavidez

Lots of good stuff in MMA to come

casketcoin
2/10/10 11:17:54PM
Lashley title shot before Fedor
codyq
2/10/10 11:44:12PM
The WAMMA belt as of right now is worth more than the strikeforce belt that hasn't been worth anything 4 over 2 years. Anyways, Strikeforce needs to build up this fight, by having allistair vs Lashley and Werdum vs Fedor, lots of americans have no idea who Allistair is. Just my 2 cents, and this will happen anyways most likely so im just spitting facts big time
jae_1833
2/11/10 12:10:09AM
Since he has shown up in the American fight scene I have been saying that any US org that has Fedor fighting for them that doesn't give him an immediate title shot is absolutely retarded..........I still stand by my statement!
codyq
2/11/10 1:45:08AM
All I know is, the WAMMA belt will always be wrapped around Fedor and THAT belt holds in HIGH regards to any other belt. This belt does not belong to ONE organization, it has been put up in 3 different organizations already, fedor might as well be taking it with him to the UFC to put it up against MIR/JDS/Lesnar/Cain.

The strikeforce belt has no relevance right now. Fedor will have it at the end of this summer anyways.

king_katool
2/11/10 4:44:45AM
i thought WAMMA flopped? and no way does SF feed lashley to Overreem where do you get these " facts" from?
codyq
2/11/10 2:48:15PM

i thought WAMMA flopped? and no way does SF feed lashley to Overreem where do you get these " facts" from?

Then why is his belt up for grabs?

Also ALL I know is, THIS IS A FACT. Fedor is fighting in April, defending his WAMMA Title against Werdum, ALLISTAIR is defending his Title on the Strikeforce 24 card IN MAY. If fedor comes with a first round KO and receives NO damage, he may very well be able to fight allistair a month after , but my guess is. Lashley, just a guess, but who else is there??? It could ONLY be Barnett, Aleksander (That wouldn't make sense cause if he won, then Fedor would never challenge him for that belt) and THEN my last guess would be Lashley, OR it could be a 9-0 Shane Del Rosario, but I doubt that.

Other fighters to challenge overeem that couldnt be possible

Andre - coming off 2 losses
Rogers- Lost to the real champ
antonio Silva- Just lost to Werdum who is fighting fedor next

OR maybe they will have Rogers face werdum on the strikeforce 24 card and then move Allistair over to the CBS card in May, but I think he has a K-1 fight scheduled then too.
emfleek
2/11/10 3:11:21PM

Posted by king_katool

I think you're confusing WAMMA with YAMMA.