K1 WGP results + videos-->> Schilt Vs Lebanner, Hari Vs Feitosa, Aerts Vs Nortje

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » K1 WGP results + videos-->> Schilt Vs Lebanner, Hari Vs Feitosa, Aerts Vs Nortje
juanez13
6/30/08 11:30:41AM
Hari Vs Feitosa

Jerome Vs Schilt

Aerts Vs Nortje

Also The K-1 World GP 2008 went down last night in Fukuoka, Japan, with Brazil’s Ewerton Teixeira winning the eight-man tournament, knocking off Tsutomu Takahagi, Tsuyoshi Nakasako, and Keijiro Maeda along the way.

juanez13
6/30/08 11:45:43AM
Hari keeps looking better than ever, everytime he goes out there he looks better. Feitosa didnt have an answer to anything Hari thew at him. wouldnt mind him and Bonjasky fight again.

Schilt still impresses me with how quick he is on his feet, especially for guy his size, and also showed good cardio. Jerome look good too, even in defeat, really dont know who Cro Cop will handle him, only way i see it is Mirko taking it to the ground, standing I'd give Jerome the upper hand, even when Mirko was in his Prime.

Aerts Looked good, took him 3 rounds to finish Nortje, but he looked good, love the way he puts his combos together.
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/30/08 12:29:59PM

Posted by juanez13

Hari keeps looking better than ever, everytime he goes out there he looks better. Feitosa didnt have an answer to anything Hari thew at him. wouldnt mind him and Bonjasky fight again.

Schilt still impresses me with how quick he is on his feet, especially for guy his size, and also showed good cardio. Jerome look good too, even in defeat, really dont know who Cro Cop will handle him, only way i see it is Mirko taking it to the ground, standing I'd give Jerome the upper hand, even when Mirko was in his Prime.

Aerts Looked good, took him 3 rounds to finish Nortje, but he looked good, love the way he puts his combos together.

hellz yeah i'd prop u a 1000x if i could
candynuts
7/2/08 1:18:26PM
Man Schilt is just so damn impressive.
EON
7/2/08 6:12:42PM
We need Hari vs Schilt