Werdum Wants Fedor

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Werdum Wants Fedor
MMAcca
2/10/09 1:35:46PM
Fabricio Werdum says his dream schedule for the near future would be a rematch with Andrei Arlovski followed by a fight with Fedor Emelianenko.

The Brazilian heavyweight made his UFC debut against Arlovski at UFC 70 in Manchester, England, but the fight was considered below par by fans and its participants alike.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
2/10/09 1:45:53PM
Haha too bad I dont see either of those fights happening, werdum fighting fedor or even andrei.

Werdum did beat aleks. Werdum is going to have to take out a top guy to get close to fedor.
cmill21
2/10/09 1:47:44PM
I could see him giving AA a bit of a run now that he's more confident on the feet, don't know if he'd take it though. As for Fedor...well I dunno how he would beat him, but sure another top 10 is always nice to see fighting Fedor.
Manfred
2/10/09 1:50:39PM
Gee, wonder why?

Affliction = $1 million +
UFC = $80k/$80k
gsquat
2/10/09 5:19:46PM

Posted by MMAcca

Fabricio Werdum says his dream schedule for the near future would be a rematch with Andrei Arlovski followed by a fight with Fedor Emelianenko.

LINK

bls1919
2/10/09 5:26:37PM
I dont see either fight happening anytime soon. Although i wouldnt mind seeing a match with Buentello or a re match with Aleks(if he can fight)
manalito
2/10/09 5:30:07PM
it should read "Werdum wants a contract"
wrona666
2/10/09 6:58:35PM
Some guys just like to take punishment i guess....Fedor would own Werdum....
lohmann
2/10/09 7:11:42PM
I wouldn't mind seeing it happen, although I'd prefer if he just skipped the Arlovski rematch (because I don't really care for a Emelianenko/Arlovski II) and fought somebody else for the title crack at the next Affliction. Werdum is absolutely boring but somewhere in the top fifteen.
cmill21
2/10/09 7:35:21PM

Posted by lohmann

I wouldn't mind seeing it happen, although I'd prefer if he just skipped the Arlovski rematch (because I don't really care for a Emelianenko/Arlovski II) and fought somebody else for the title crack at the next Affliction. Werdum is absolutely boring but somewhere in the top fifteen.

Top 10 IMHO, has wins over Overeem, Aleks, GG, and Vera.
sparky
2/10/09 7:36:58PM
I think Arlovski would KO Werdum in a rematch and as for Fedor I dont believe he stands a chance. Im not sure anyone in the heavyweight division right now stands a chance at beating Fedor he is just to good.
Aether
2/10/09 7:41:06PM
werdum wants to get paid a lot of money to get knocked out twice in a row.