WeLoan.US sponsoring David Heath in UFC 70&other Picks

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WeLoan.US sponsoring David Heath in UFC 70&other Picks
www-WeLoan-us
4/18/07 5:51:14PM
I will post pictures after the fight...Good Luck David..
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
www-WeLoan-us
4/24/07 12:22:27PM
UPDATED PICS
pv3Hpv3p
4/25/07 10:43:49AM
I appreciate the fact that you're comp is always willing to sponsor fighters, so I don't mean any offense by this... But every time you post a pic, it is never very flattering... Like the one of Heath Herring when he was getting popped by Imes, and these ones of Machida and Heath... Just an observation, though, cool pics either way...

Machida is an animal... I am starting an outcry to bring Lyoto Machida and Jon Fitch out of dark matches... We've been quiet for long enough!
www-WeLoan-us
4/25/07 1:02:45PM
here are some flattering ones for you OR go to my website www.WeLoan.Us and click the sponsorship link ..
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
www-WeLoan-us
4/25/07 1:05:51PM
More flattering pics for you....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 5
www-WeLoan-us
4/25/07 1:12:22PM
enjoy...Website is updated daily including w/ my upcoming pro's. One is rumored to me on TUF 6 so keep checking the www.Weloan.US for updates and Pictures...Any MMA fighters in Florida please contact me at Ceo@WeLoan.US for sponsorships OR anyone fighting in MMA in Florida.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4
www-WeLoan-us
4/25/07 1:26:44PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
pv3Hpv3p
4/25/07 3:05:21PM
Much better
www-WeLoan-us
4/29/07 11:35:09PM
thought you would like
www-WeLoan-us
5/3/07 9:53:44PM
Great Success High Five
shinobi
5/4/07 11:31:55PM
no disprespect, but didnt thiago just get caught for steroids...i just dont understand how you can promote the better half of the sport by promoting a guy who disrespects it ( unless you didnt know firsthand )
www-WeLoan-us
5/5/07 12:26:20PM
I was his sponsor BEFORE that happen so I had no idea. Also it wasnt STEROIDS!!!! Please know the facts before stating a opinion. I Also sponsored Kit Cope who did get busted for steroids also BUT then again everyone likes to point the finger instead of finding the truth behind it. How do you think I make my side money??? I sell steroids to all the fighters HAHAHAHAH