Welcome Back KFM

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Welcome Back KFM
« Previous Page
KungFuMaster
8/1/12 5:10:18PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

I had to live through the ordeal of the theater massacre without being able to discuss it with people online. I have discussed the matter with families and friends but none of them have a strong understanding of psychology.

What are your thoughts on it KFM?

And thanks for the shout out

Well, to begin...I must say - the suspect is very disturbed. I happen to think every sane person in this world is capable of breaking down mentally - to the point of psychotic. The things which keep most of us in check are laws, rules, social standards and commitments etc.

Most of us are afraid to do these horrible things because we have been told - we will be punished if we do them. Imagine if there were no laws and government control. Would you be the great and nice person you are, Prophecy? Speaking for myself, I would have probably killed a few times in my life already if there were no structure as in government control.

What this kid did is horrible but I cannot help to think - his keepers failed him. His keepers are his parents, friends, professors etc. These people failed to help him in his most darkest hours which is partly the reason he broke down mentally and went Rambo.
KungFuMaster
8/1/12 5:20:42PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Poor _Franklin said it best when he put up his thread. I was touched, Poor_Franklin. After reading what you wrote, it inspired me to re-evaluate myself. I happen to do all the things you were talking about. I greet people. I open and hold doors for people. I have stopped in traffic a few times to help people push their cars....But even in doing all these things, I feel I am missing something...

Do I do these things because I am courteous? Or do I do these things because I want to help another?

I challenge all of you to refocus and or refine your motives for helping people. Starting today, I will hold and open doors for people - not because they are right behind me and I feel obligated to do so...but because I want to...

How many times has someone held the door opened for you but you got the impression he didn't really want to ...and he did it only because you were right behind him? Let's try to do these simple acts of kindness out of want - instead of courtesy.
KungFuMaster
8/1/12 5:34:22PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

I had to live through the ordeal of the theater massacre without being able to discuss it with people online. I have discussed the matter with families and friends but none of them have a strong understanding of psychology.

What are your thoughts on it KFM?

And thanks for the shout out

Well, to begin...I must say - the suspect is very disturbed. I happen to think every sane person in this world is capable of breaking down mentally - to the point of psychotic. The things which keep most of us in check are laws, rules, social standards and commitments etc.

Most of us are afraid to do these horrible things because we have been told - we will be punished if we do them. Imagine if there were no laws and government control. Would you be the great and nice person you are, Prophecy? Speaking for myself, I would have probably killed a few times in my life already if there were no structure as in government control.

What this kid did is horrible but I cannot help to think - his keepers failed him. His keepers are his parents, friends, professors etc. These people failed to help him in his most darkest hours which is partly the reason he broke down mentally and went Rambo.

After this incident, I tried to post several times while thinking CC would have a heart and forgive me. I honestly thought this national tragedy would cut deep into the wound of my keeper and he would forgive me.
Adrenaline
8/2/12 12:29:06AM
Welcome back KFM.

While you were gone I walked around our fight camp forum in my underwear and ate all of the shit in the camp fridge

KungFuMaster
8/2/12 2:42:03AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Welcome back KFM.

While you were gone I walked around our fight camp forum in my underwear and ate all of the shit in the camp fridge

Please tell me you did not eat the grapefruit.
Adrenaline
8/2/12 2:52:13AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Adrenaline

Welcome back KFM.

I was going to but I couldn't figure out why there was a hole in it and why it appeared to have been microwaved multiple times.
KungFuMaster
8/2/12 2:58:55AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Adrenaline

Welcome back KFM.

I was going to but I couldn't figure out why there was a hole in it and why it appeared to have been microwaved multiple times.

Don't lie to me. The grapefruit is nowhere to be found.
Adrenaline
8/2/12 4:32:59AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

So what did you do on your time off? Did you do pushups in your cell? Practice your shanking? Toss some large man's salad?
KungFuMaster
8/2/12 11:27:00AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by KungFuMaster

So what did you do on your time off? Did you do pushups in your cell? Practice your shanking? Toss some large man's salad?

Good come back.
Pages: 1 [2]