Welcome Back KFM

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Welcome Back KFM
Next Page »
prophecy033
7/31/12 1:06:04PM
Welcome back to the forums my man. I can say I missed one of the most colorful members to ever grace the Playground. Now get your ass posting STAT
kopower
7/31/12 1:11:16PM
Didn't even knew he left? What happened?
prophecy033
7/31/12 1:25:35PM

Posted by kopower

Forum Banned for a month
pmoney
7/31/12 1:51:29PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Forum Banned for a month

I was wondering what the circumstances were surrounding that... i suppose all that's important though is KFM can post again

Welcome back sir
KungFuMaster
7/31/12 1:56:41PM
Thank you, Prophecy. I'm happy to be back.

That was one of the toughest e-sentence I have ever served.
KungFuMaster
7/31/12 1:58:29PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Forum Banned for a month

It was for a good cause though..
Aether
7/31/12 2:02:30PM
lol what did you do/say to get banned?
kopower
7/31/12 2:10:36PM

Posted by Aether

lol what did you do/say to get banned?

I'm interested as well. How funny would it be if you get banned again for spilling the beans

I seem to remember a back and forth exchange with you and another poster? Was this the reason?
Twenty20Dollars
7/31/12 2:20:08PM
Welcome to the banned club.
Shawn91111
7/31/12 2:22:06PM
he left?
Budgellism
7/31/12 2:24:42PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Forum Banned for a month

lol, really? I was wondering where he was.
cowcatcher
7/31/12 2:57:24PM
I had to give him a month off, but he's back now(a couple days early) and he can PM you why if he wants to. Let's not re-air it here though, ok?

Welcome back.
Theoutlaw08
7/31/12 3:29:57PM
Welcome Back! I didnt even know there was a possibility of a month ban. I thought it was a one and done type. Either way, welcome back. Im sure your time off was tough.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/31/12 3:51:29PM
One month ban....fucking wino time.
KingCmb
7/31/12 3:58:29PM
temporary bans are fair but kff served and im glad hes back a true ma
cowcatcher
7/31/12 4:14:12PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Welcome Back! I didnt even know there was a possibility of a month ban. I thought it was a one and done type. Either way, welcome back. Im sure your time off was tough.

It takes some doing to get a perma-ban at this point, and a ban of any kind isn't going to be easy to get unless you put in a good effort. I'd much rather have everyone stay on and be able to post, and just send a PM if something gets out of hand.
Poor_Franklin
7/31/12 4:28:29PM
welcome back KFM!
Theoutlaw08
7/31/12 4:55:57PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Theoutlaw08

It takes some doing to get a perma-ban at this point, and a ban of any kind isn't going to be easy to get unless you put in a good effort. I'd much rather have everyone stay on and be able to post, and just send a PM if something gets out of hand.

Gottya and well put.
sparky
7/31/12 5:49:17PM
Welcome back KFM
infestructure
7/31/12 6:42:35PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Theoutlaw08

You're a good man cowcatcher. He gave me a warning when I drunkenly abused some fighters when I first got on here. A monthly ban and I would not have come back on. Thanks bro.

Welcome back KFM. Come to fight camp board and we can chat
shaneTpain
7/31/12 7:59:28PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
george112
7/31/12 8:41:58PM
Welcome back
SpiderSilva
7/31/12 9:32:01PM
been awhile sense I heard of a regular getting the Ban Hammer brought on them

Welcome back!
7/31/12 10:31:32PM
ma all the gods of furious strong be with you, guy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX30rK-lCOc&feature=related
Bubbles
7/31/12 11:40:35PM
early release for good behaviour??? I call shenanigans
scoozna
8/1/12 2:49:08PM
Welcome back:
KungFuMaster
8/1/12 4:51:59PM
Thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread. I did not have time the other day, when this thread was put up, to whip up a response. A special thank you to Prophecy for remembering me and keeping me in his hearts while I was gone. You are a great guy, Prophecy. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best.

I must say - after being banned for a month, I don't quite have the urge to post as I normally would. I'm putting up this post because I owe it to the thread starter and those who have decided to post in it.

I feel like a criminal who has been locked behind bars for many years and is now having a difficult time adjusting to life outside the prison walls.

During my sentence, I have had time to reflect on a number of things.
KungFuMaster
8/1/12 4:54:48PM
I had to live through the ordeal of the theater massacre without being able to discuss it with people online. I have discussed the matter with families and friends but none of them have a strong understanding of psychology.
prophecy033
8/1/12 4:56:47PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I had to live through the ordeal of the theater massacre without being able to discuss it with people online. I have discussed the matter with families and friends but none of them have a strong understanding of psychology.

What are your thoughts on it KFM?

And thanks for the shout out
KungFuMaster
8/1/12 4:59:20PM
Poor _Franklin said it best when he put up his thread. I was touched, Poor_Franklin. After reading what you wrote, it inspired me to re-evaluate myself. I happen to do all the things you were talking about. I greet people. I open and hold doors for people. I have stopped in traffic a few times to help people push their cars....But even in doing all these things, I feel I am missing something...
Pages: [1] 2