welcome back HENDO

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » welcome back HENDO
Cdellorso
7/19/08 12:47:15AM
I am so pumped up to see Hendo again...... I think that he has been out a bit too long. After he wins this fight (Yes i am very confident that he will) whos next for him??
juanez13
7/19/08 12:48:50AM
Franklin.
joshryanshepherd
7/19/08 12:49:45AM
ide love to see him and Bisping fight! if they win both of their up coming fights then it sets them up perfectly for a match of their own Hendo rd 2 KO
Quasar
7/19/08 12:50:24AM
Bisping, so he gets another loss after Leben
Cdellorso
7/19/08 12:54:35AM
i like the way you think..."Bisbing so he gets another loss"

Cdellorso
7/19/08 12:56:18AM

Posted by juanez13

Franklin.

So your thinking franklin "KOs" Hammil? cause i feel like Hamill will win a decision.
juanez13
7/19/08 1:23:38AM

Posted by Cdellorso

Posted by juanez13

Franklin.

So your thinking franklin "KOs" Hammil? cause i feel like Hamill will win a decision.

no, i think Hammil will win, but i dont think that affects his place in the MW division too much, this match has been talked about alot. although a fight with Bisping after a win over Leben would also make sense, or visa versa.
Boo_Radley21
7/19/08 1:38:53AM
I'd like to see him beat on Bisping for a while personally.
SpiderSilva
7/19/08 2:20:33AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Cdellorso

Posted by juanez13

Franklin.

no, i think Hammil will win, but i dont think that affects his place in the MW division too much, this match has been talked about alot. although a fight with Bisping after a win over Leben would also make sense, or visa versa.

wow don't count out Ace his stand up is way better and his ground game isn't too bad I like Hammil I just don't see him winning
Ordep
7/19/08 3:22:30AM
it make perfect sense to be Hendo vs Franklin at 88 so the event could be more worth the $$ but you know a 3L streak is not good for Hendo and bla bla Franklin 205 bla bla bla lost twice to Silva bla bla.... all that WWE type stuff....
MMAcca
7/19/08 5:18:18AM
More people need to realise that Palhares is no push over, and i'm not confident that Hendo can end his losing streak in this fight
Ordep
7/19/08 10:46:44AM

Posted by MMAcca

More people need to realise that Palhares is no push over, and i'm not confident that Hendo can end his losing streak in this fight

That's exactly why I said that, if you want to "end your fighter losing streak" you won't match him against Palhares. Put him against Franklin and that's all. He has the same chances of losing and a loss for Franklin at 185 means nothing while Silva remains Champ.... so they better set this up if they want to earn PPV now that Okami is officially off the card.
Cdellorso
7/19/08 12:26:49PM
I dont think hes a push over---- Hendo has lost 2 in a row....Championship losses- 2 losses to 2 #1 #2 fighters in the weight division is not a reason to give up on him- I think he (Hendo ) wins- do disrespect to Phalralies or however you spell it- just saying DAN THE MAN is better overall fighter - Id love to see a rematch with spida- Maybe Hendo catches him with a good punch this time..
Mayhem13
7/19/08 1:14:27PM
I would really like to see Palhares do good in this fight, and get a submission win. dont get me wrong, I like Hendo...

but I want to see Palhares and Maia both move up in the MW ranks by winning some fights, and then go against each other for #1 contender..thatw ould be a crazy fight!
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/19/08 1:16:35PM
I think I might even be pulling for Palhares to take this one