Welcome the UFC Guru to the site...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Welcome the UFC Guru to the site...
joebonesjones
1/11/12 9:15:00PM
New guy here, hardcore UFC fan. Any Fight Camps looking to recruit and up-n-comer with good knowledge?
KungFuMaster
1/11/12 9:17:37PM
Welcome to the site. I just sent you an invitation to my fight camp, Mr. Guru.
FastKnockout
1/11/12 9:19:19PM
Well, Mr. Guru.. There are a handful of guys here who could give you a run for your money!
Budgellism
1/11/12 9:35:09PM
We've got many MMA gurus on this site. Good luck.
Chael_Sonnen
1/11/12 10:06:21PM

Posted by Budgellism

We've got many MMA gurus on this site. Good luck.

Thank you
Twenty20Dollars
1/11/12 11:15:06PM
Welcome

grappler0000
1/11/12 11:37:20PM
Welcome to the PG!
tcunningham
1/12/12 12:06:55AM
you should should bring your guru knowledge to the forums. they are very good on the site, a ton of knowledgeable fans on the PG
hotrodttt
1/12/12 4:56:25AM
There can be only one guru, sorry jk man welcome
emfleek
1/12/12 9:42:40AM
Welcome! How'd you find us?
joebonesjones
1/12/12 1:52:53PM
Thanks KungFu I will take a look at these invites for sure.

A run for my money, eh? Some friendly competition and smack talk is good for the league just like Nate Diaz v. Cerrone. Get your camps ready I am about to run through all your camps just like Diego Brandao did. I just need to find my online Greg Jackson here...

Thanks for the warm welcome. I heard about you on this website called Google or something....

Send me some invite fight camps, UFC 142 is going to be a tough one to pick but I am definitely going to keep stackin up the Earnings.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/12/12 3:38:15PM
We also double as a media site.

Myself and Gartface host a weekly podcast and we interview fighters and trainers. This week we're interviewing the one and only Eddie Bravo.

Go To This Thread For More Details

We have some pretty big names coming up. You'll definitely want to make sure that MMAPlayground's podcast finds its way onto your iPod/iPhone for those long drives.
KungFuMaster
1/12/12 8:45:35PM

Posted by joebonesjones

Thanks KungFu I will take a look at these invites for sure.

A run for my money, eh? Some friendly competition and smack talk is good for the league just like Nate Diaz v. Cerrone. Get your camps ready I am about to run through all your camps just like Diego Brandao did. I just need to find my online Greg Jackson here...

Thanks for the warm welcome. I heard about you on this website called Google or something....

Send me some invite fight camps, UFC 142 is going to be a tough one to pick but I am definitely going to keep stackin up the Earnings.

No problem man. Take your time to evaluate all the fight camps. Mine is a new camp with not a whole lot of history but we do have two guys who know a thing or two about making picks.

Hope you join,
KFM
Bubbles
1/13/12 10:47:11AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

No problem man. Take your time to evaluate all the fight camps. Mine is a new camp with not a whole lot of history but we do have two guys who know a thing or two about making picks.

KFM excluded
KungFuMaster
1/13/12 11:45:57AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by KungFuMaster

KFM excluded

The UFC encyclopedia is now in my possession. Expect my pick's percentage to sky-rock exponentially in the next season or two. Lord, have mercy on all other competing fight camps.
joebonesjones
1/16/12 1:39:30PM
KungFu count me in, Im a money making machine but my picks been suspect.
KungFuMaster
1/17/12 8:23:18PM

Posted by joebonesjones

KungFu count me in, Im a money making machine but my picks been suspect.

Your invitation will expire 24 hours from now.
whitiqer
12/29/12 3:24:36PM
welcomee
airkerma
12/30/12 12:58:33PM

Posted by whitiqer

welcomee

How have you posted 25 times and each post was completely pointless and annoying?
Bubbles
12/30/12 7:09:15PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by whitiqer

welcomee

How have you posted 25 times and each post was completely pointless and annoying?

exactly why he's gotten teh banhammer