Weird things you are undefeated in or just extremley good at.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Weird things you are undefeated in or just extremley good at.
Next Page »
POLL: Think you could defeat the Haggis in musical chairs?
F**K YEAH I COULD!!! (you couldn't though) 63% (26)
Probably (not) 37% (15)
haggiswashere
11/29/08 7:57:28AM
I literally since i was a little boy....have gone COMPLETELY undefeated in the competition of champions.

MUSICAL CHAIRS!!!!!!

How about you? what are you undefeated in?
haggiswashere
11/29/08 7:59:02AM
sorry i screwed up in the poll. but anyone who thinks they could defeat the Haggis in musical chairs is stupid anyways.
dannyfrank
11/29/08 7:59:35AM
finger jousting!

and im pretty good at slaps. the only person i can think of that beat me is my dad
kris_ericson
11/29/08 8:09:26AM
im really good at guitar hero
higdon10
11/29/08 11:29:00AM
Im looking for my fourth consecutive Fantasy Football championship. And things are lookin good.
casey64
11/29/08 11:40:37AM
Guessing UFC main event results with my cousin, he sucks at it I win every time.

Darts!
Mitchell740
11/29/08 11:59:39AM
Gettting things to work the EXACT way other people try, but couldn't.

The other day my sisters friend kept hitting the mute button on our T.V. and couldn't get it to work, I had no idea why it wasn't working, but on my first try it works for me.
emfleek
11/29/08 12:50:47PM
Thumb wrestling. I'm the man.
jiujitsufreak74
11/29/08 1:06:18PM
random contests

and before you think that i am talking about a smorgasbord of activities (that's right, i used smorgasbord in a sentence) , i am not. i am instead talking about something i do with my stepbrother where we try to see who can be the most random. it gets pretty intense but i win every time. to this day no one has been able to defeat me. last night my friend came close, but he messed up Lori Beth Denberg's name so he didn't get full points. i wound up beating him with a Hugh Jackman's beard reference and kept my record perfect.

now proceed to make fun of me.
dannyfrank
11/29/08 1:14:09PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

random contests

and before you think that i am talking about a smorgasbord of activities (that's right, i used smorgasbord in a sentence) , i am not. i am instead talking about something i do with my stepbrother where we try to see who can be the most random. it gets pretty intense but i win every time. to this day no one has been able to defeat me. last night my friend came close, but he messed up Lori Beth Denberg's name so he didn't get full points. i wound up beating him with a Hugh Jackman's beard reference and kept my record perfect.

now proceed to make fun of me.

wow. im actually speechless
jocksmall
11/29/08 2:01:48PM
basketball on my home court in my back yard where i lived until i was 17. i never lost to anyone there. the rim was soft and the goal was about 1 and a half inches low from my dad doing the drive every other year.
mikevolz
11/29/08 5:40:42PM
i was captain of my rugby team, and i went 2 seasons without losing a coin toss. i called it right every time, or the other guy lost it.

MMAcca
11/29/08 5:47:03PM

Posted by mikevolz

i was captain of my rugby team, and i went 2 seasons without losing a coin toss. i called it right every time, or the other guy lost it.

I was crap at winning tosses, but i was captain of my rugby team too
Mungooch
11/29/08 6:11:05PM
Any wrestling game on any comsole. Thats how cool I am.
Lord_Lenny
11/29/08 6:41:34PM
StarFox 64
big_timmy
11/29/08 6:51:43PM
The Godfather (PS3)

And i have a knack for remembering lyrics. I have over 2000 songs on my computer, and know the words to 98% of them. And i can not hear a song for years, and as soon as i hear the first notes, it all comes back to me.

The same thing with movie and tv show quotes. And i think i may have perfect pitch...

And yes, i could beat the Haggis at Musical Chairs.
Aaronno9
11/29/08 7:11:02PM
Im the king of the counter attack on pro evo.
jiujitsufreak74
11/29/08 7:27:32PM

Posted by big_timmy

doubt it
big_timmy
11/29/08 7:36:45PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by big_timmy

doubt it

Seen the size of my hammer?
Khaos
11/29/08 9:48:41PM
I've never lost a Full House or Dragonball Z trivia contest with anyone I know, and I know a lot of diehards for both shows.

dannyfrank
11/29/08 10:12:40PM

Posted by big_timmy

Seen the size of my hammer?

hey now! lets keep this thread family friendly!
soundboy1
11/29/08 11:07:02PM
I am insanely good at devil sticks. Too bad the chicks just don't dig it.
RNC
11/30/08 1:22:01AM
wii golf
Ordep
11/30/08 1:49:22AM
TETRIS
ncordless
11/30/08 2:07:59AM
Game Shows... especially trivia-style like Jeopardy. I pwn all at trivia.
Drudinh
11/30/08 2:16:09AM
Street fighter, anything up to #4
I can have people choose any fighter for me at a maximus handicap advantage for them and still mollywop some ass
haggiswashere
11/30/08 2:53:38AM

Posted by big_timmy

HAHAHAHA Im indestructable!!!!! but in a picking up chicks in a viking hat you take the cake bro!!!!
bobbydoomocculta
11/30/08 3:28:46AM
I was over 20-0 at scissors paper rock until about 3 months ago... seriously... over about an 18 month period... I kept hyping every battle like a main event fight and my opponent was usually mentally spent by the time we threw down... I won some drinks and ciggarettes in my day... I lost a few really bad ones in a row and have since retired though...
And I eat people at Pride FC on playstation 2...
big_timmy
11/30/08 3:59:38AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by big_timmy

HAHAHAHA Im indestructable!!!!! but in a picking up chicks in a viking hat you take the cake bro!!!!

And there is also that. I pimp the most Viking wench ass around this joint.
Svartorm
11/30/08 4:41:33AM
I was in the top 5 in the country for Super Mario Kart for Super Nintendo.

I have a knack for linguistics and can sing in several different languages. I went to Sweden and basically learned the language enough to fool locals after two weeks of being there. Oddly enough, I forgot nearly everything when I got home, although I can still read it.

I rarely get hit playing hand slaps.

I rarely lose at sub-grappling either.
Pages: [1] 2 3