p_unit23
3/17/08 9:18:58PM
http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=9633
wtf??

terrible record btw.
TimW001
3/17/08 9:26:52PM
Haha I know, I once found him one day.

Biography This page is used to list all unknown fighters in the Fight Finder.
jae_1833
3/17/08 11:07:06PM
Have you ever seen Clay Guida's record....he once beat a guy named Clay Guidiolla....I'm raising the B.S. flag on that one!!!
Copenhagen
3/17/08 11:22:50PM
The undisputed Cade Swallow

The one and onlyFat Guy
pmeout
3/18/08 12:08:01AM
How the f@#k does a guy have that many fights and stay unknown. That Clay Guida stuff is some funny s#$t.
Basshandsome
3/18/08 3:46:14AM
If its going to be one of these threads I may as well throw in The Count... and no its not Bisping

The Count
mmadb
3/18/08 8:33:59AM

Posted by pmeout

How the f@#k does a guy have that many fights and stay unknown. That Clay Guida stuff is some funny s#$t.

I'm pretty sure it isn't the same guy, I think it's just a generic name for when they don't know who was actually in the fight.
CornishMMA
3/18/08 10:06:20AM
Why do so many people never add link as links? always annoys me that but here is the LINK to the thread posters fighter

How come nobodyhas mentioned The Cannon

Forget their names but there are 2 guys who are like 2-36
DCRage
3/18/08 4:55:55PM
I guess being a legendary rocker these last 20+ years wasn't enough for a certain Genesis frontman...

The Pain

(This thread was closest to what I was looking for after I just found this guy's anme elsewhere)
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
3/18/08 5:30:19PM
Anybody ever check out Dennis Hallman's record? He beat Matt Hughes twice, and just for good meassure he went out and beat a Mathias Hughes as well.

mkiv9secsupra
3/18/08 5:42:34PM

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Anybody ever check out Dennis Hallman's record? He beat Matt Hughes twice, and just for good meassure he went out and beat a Mathias Hughes as well.

while were on Hallman what is TKO(abandonment)

Loss Frank Trigg TKO (Abandonment) WFA 3 - Level 3 11/23/2002 1 3:50
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
3/18/08 5:58:48PM
I've wondered that myself...maybe he through in his own towel...I don't know. In a college wrestling tournament, I seen a guy get his oil checked real hard but the ref missed it...the guy just stood up and left the mat...didn't come back. On the bracket it read (abandonment).

Perhaps Hallman got fed up with Trigg and just left the ring, and didn't come back.
fedorwins1
3/19/08 10:44:18AM

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

I've wondered that myself...maybe he through in his own towel...I don't know. In a college wrestling tournament, I seen a guy get his oil checked real hard but the ref missed it...the guy just stood up and left the mat...didn't come back. On the bracket it read (abandonment).

Perhaps Hallman got fed up with Trigg and just left the ring, and didn't come back.

Weird story

My favorite is Beaver Beaver, Fat Guy, and Kickboxer.
Aaronno9
3/19/08 10:58:45AM
Its weird how hes got so many draws.