Will my bf go down with my weight?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Will my bf go down with my weight?
bulldog7
3/2/09 5:37:40PM
iam trainging for a ammy boxing match in 6 months and iam 185 5.9 what weight should I be and will my bf go down with my weight?
dannyfrank
3/2/09 6:10:26PM
uh... what weight is the match at?
fullerene
3/2/09 6:28:58PM
Train hard and eat only good food until the day of the weigh-in. If you do that, your ideal weight will magically appear on the scale at that time..

Where are you located? There is a chance that the amateur matchmaking will be done on the spot and you will simply be matched based on your weight (vs. weight classes). If you don't know if this is the case, I think it's worth asking your trainer or somebody associated with the event.
Lockfrow
3/2/09 9:44:07PM
Yes, if your boyfriend wont go down on you the best way to get him to do it would be to loose weight.
Pookie
3/2/09 11:28:55PM

Posted by Lockfrow

Yes, if your boyfriend wont go down on you the best way to get him to do it would be to lose weight.

have to spread the love
fizzle
3/2/09 11:50:08PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Lockfrow

Yes, if your boyfriend wont go down on you the best way to get him to do it would be to lose weight.

have to spread the love

I got him some props for ya pook... hilarious stuff lockfrow.
The-Don
3/3/09 5:54:02PM

Posted by fizzle

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Lockfrow

have to spread the love

I got him some props for ya pook... hilarious stuff lockfrow.

Some real funny stuff.. yopu know everyone who read it was thinking the same thing I am jsut glad someone said it...

as to the post.. It all depends on how you lose the weight.. .