UFC 87 Weigh-In Results

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 87 Weigh-In Results
DCRage
8/8/08 5:25:49PM
The weigh-ins for UFC 87 have just completed. Everyone made weight so the card for tomorrow is now official.

Article
Darnok
8/8/08 7:26:15PM
I still can't get over how big Lesnar is. When you have to cut weight to make 265 and it is all muscle that is big.

And no i am not a Lesnar nut hugger. The first time I seen him is when he fought Mir and I was glad he lost. But now that the hype is gone I think I would like to see him win.
Porch28
8/8/08 8:11:21PM

Posted by Darnok

I still can't get over how big Lesnar is. When you have to cut weight to make 265 and it is all muscle that is big.

And no i am not a Lesnar nut hugger. The first time I seen him is when he fought Mir and I was glad he lost. But now that the hype is gone I think I would like to see him win.

He will win by brain smash.....
lordicast
8/8/08 8:19:10PM

Posted by Porch28

Posted by Darnok

He will win by brain smash.....

MMA fans call that Referee stopage also TKO but i think he will win by lay and pray
HighKick07
8/8/08 10:06:57PM
lol i kinda agree it will be a lil lay and pray.and alot of ohh my god swing like a club so he cant hurt me any more!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Twenty20Dollars
8/9/08 12:32:52AM
Anyone else think Luke Cummo should drop down to 155? He weighed in at like 163 with all his clothes. Way too small for the WW division, being the lighter guy in a fight doesnt help your chances of winning. LW would suite him better.
Pookie
8/9/08 12:40:44AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Anyone else think Luke Cummo should drop down to 155? He weighed in at like 163 with all his clothes. Way too small for the WW division, being the lighter guy in a fight doesnt help your chances of winning. LW would suite him better.

It was 167 with all his clothes, so he probably weighs about 160-163 depending on the materials.

Still though i definitely agree, he had flab on him as well and i doubt he cut any weight to begin with.
He could possibly make 145 if he could get himself cut.
crazedfan
8/9/08 12:42:16AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Well, supposedly he was fasting for like, three days before the weigh-in or something like that? They mentioned it on the Sherdog roundtable earlier today, and, well, it looks like he did it... dude's definitely a strange cat, but he needs to be gone from UFC.
Twenty20Dollars
8/9/08 12:50:55AM
yeah he could go to WEC's 145 division.
RMFG_187
8/9/08 12:57:09AM
Tamden by annihilation. I picked him before, and this just solidifies it.