Weigh-in link?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Weigh-in link?
Pookie
12/9/08 7:39:45PM
pictures or video... if anybody could help props on your way
cmill21
12/9/08 7:41:53PM
There was no vid.
SpiderSilva
12/9/08 8:19:56PM
here is a pic of Kos vs Yoshida

vs

sorry this might help with the pic I have posted

Kos is played by

Yoshida is played by
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/9/08 9:05:17PM
here you go man

FFTT Weigh-in
Mayhem13
12/10/08 2:33:50AM
all fighters have to do a second weigh-in tomorrow within 8 hours of fight time, and cannot be over 13lbs heavier then what they weighed in at.

per NCAC

I dunno if I like that rule....
cmill21
12/10/08 2:42:44AM

Posted by Mayhem13

all fighters have to do a second weigh-in tomorrow within 8 hours of fight time, and cannot be over 13lbs heavier then what they weighed in at.

per NCAC

Alvez would be screwed lol.
Pookie
12/10/08 3:05:47AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Mayhem13

per NCAC

alot of fighters would be lol... sherk, lesnar, Forrest... I dont like this rule
Jackelope
12/10/08 7:53:33AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Mayhem13

per NCAC

alot of fighters would be lol... sherk, lesnar, Forrest... I dont like this rule

Although for the sake of fighter's health it isn't a terrible idea
4u2nv
12/10/08 9:07:19AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Pookie

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Mayhem13

per NCAC

Although for the sake of fighter's health it isn't a terrible idea

True but some people work extra hard at cutting the weight and use that to their advantage since they may lack in something else. But that is better for their health. And y r they using this NCAC rule all a sudden?
DCRage
12/10/08 9:41:45AM
Every State Athletic Commission apparently has their own rules. Remember it's these rules that UFC has to follow, even if they're different from what the rules normally are in Nevada.
Solidus
12/10/08 9:58:17AM
Razak Al-Hassan looks huge

Makes me want to consider changing my pick but I cant find anything about the guy....anyone know how his chances are against Cantwell?
grappler0000
12/10/08 11:12:07AM

Posted by Solidus

Makes me want to consider changing my pick but I cant find anything about the guy....anyone know how his chances are against Cantwell?

I was actually thinking the same thing, but I don't really know anything about the guy.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/10/08 5:10:09PM

Posted by Solidus

Be very confident sticking with Cantwell. Not saying Razak has no chance but... ya know Cantwell Rd1 TKO
Pookie
12/10/08 5:19:37PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Solidus

Be very confident sticking with Cantwell. Not saying Razak has no chance but... ya know Cantwell Rd1 TKO

All i know about the guy is hes a wrestler with a brown belt in tae kwon do.