Week to week drug tests

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Week to week drug tests
loonytnt
1/17/12 4:28:59PM
do you guys think that ufc fighter or any fighter should have to take a weekly drug test? i think this would be great, any fighter that didnt want to well....you know why.
grappler0000
1/17/12 4:53:38PM
I wouldn't mind seeing an increase in testing, but a weekly test would be a logistical nightmare.
Geoffo
1/17/12 4:57:24PM

Posted by grappler0000

I wouldn't mind seeing an increase in testing, but a weekly test would be a logistical nightmare.

+1
Week to week would be difficult and cost a lot of money.
Kpro
1/17/12 4:57:46PM
Those tests are almost $500 a pop. Over $20k per fighter each year? Who's payin!
loonytnt
1/17/12 6:06:18PM
wal mart drug test? lmao i guess what im saying is do more, roids is cycled so you have to come off anyway so it wont be seen
kingsmasher
1/18/12 11:48:47AM
Instead of drug tests weekly the UFC can go another route like if you are positive you lose all your insurance benefits...If I was insuring the fighters in the UFC I would make them sign a form saying injured even in practice they take a test...

I know fighters get injured in practice but I also wonder how many say they are injured because they may not pass a test...

I have had jobs before and know people who say stuff liek this to avoid a test so why not with fighters...

But if you test them if theyre injured like 99% of companies do...I think that will cause some fighters to be concerned...