Weed Names

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Weed Names
Next Page »
Boo_Radley21
12/8/08 7:50:08PM
I was just at my friends house the other day and I picked up some chronic because I had run out. He has a few types, with different names, and it got me thinking...what is the name of your favourite weed you've smoked. Now I'm fully aware that the name really doesn't mean anything I just was wondering what stuff from other places is named (like if its all similar) or if people even know the name the supplier gives it.

It's tough for me to choose a favourite but the most memorable was called Champagne. I was walking through the forest with a torch with some friends, trying to find a swing hanging from a tree at like midnight. Then we saw a bon fire (no one camps in these woods) and the people at it yelled something at us. So we went over to them and they said they were from Toronto (a 1-2 hour drive from my town) and asked us for shrooms, which no one has any of. Then a friend asked them if they had weed because we were all dry at the moment. They sold us some stuff they called Champagne and it really was some of the best shit I've ever smoked. Had a good taste and got us right ******.

So anyone else have a story like this or even a name? Or am I alone haha.
Pookie
12/8/08 7:54:59PM
Grandaddy Purple, although i have a personal spot in my heart reserved for white widow/ northern lights cross breed.
dannyfrank
12/8/08 8:21:08PM
i actually dont smoke weed, but i my favorite weed name has to be blueberry yum yum. apparently, it tastes like blueberries
king_katool
12/8/08 8:37:17PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I was just at my friends house the other day and I picked up some chronic because I had run out. He has a few types, with different names, and it got me thinking...what is the name of your favourite weed you've smoked. Now I'm fully aware that the name really doesn't mean anything I just was wondering what stuff from other places is named (like if its all similar) or if people even know the name the supplier gives it.

It's tough for me to choose a favourite but the most memorable was called Champagne. I was walking through the forest with a torch with some friends, trying to find a swing hanging from a tree at like midnight. Then we saw a bon fire (no one camps in these woods) and the people at it yelled something at us. So we went over to them and they said they were from Toronto (a 1-2 hour drive from my town) and asked us for shrooms, which no one has any of. Then a friend asked them if they had weed because we were all dry at the moment. They sold us some stuff they called Champagne and it really was some of the best shit I've ever smoked. Had a good taste and got us right ******.

i live in hamilton like 30 mins from toronto and that champagne weed is straight garbage man, you got baked off that? a couple of my buddys told me it was the shit i tried it and couldnt get high,i get my weed of a little town called grimsby (if you live by T-dot check a map yu'll see it) this guy grows it on his farm strictly HIS no1 else sells it, he calls it the Emeralds cuz the shit is just PURE GREEN
aaa9erh8er
12/8/08 9:03:10PM
ahh weed names a lovely topic.
my favorite weed name is cat piss ( although it sounds good it aint) my favorite smokeing weed is pink panther its a sour deisel/pupel haze cross breed
and im from northern cal. i dont smoke any more becouse im in a EMT training program but i used to
Pookie
12/8/08 9:06:21PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

ahh weed names a lovely topic.
my favorite weed name is cat piss ( although it sounds good it aint) my favorite smokeing weed is pink panther its a sour deisel/pupel haze cross breed
and im from northern cal. i dont smoke any more becouse im in a EMT training program but i used to

Nor Cal

I remember cat-piss
Boo_Radley21
12/8/08 9:15:35PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Boo_Radley21

i live in hamilton like 30 mins from toronto and that champagne weed is straight garbage man, you got baked off that? a couple of my buddys told me it was the shit i tried it and couldnt get high,i get my weed of a little town called grimsby (if you live by T-dot check a map yu'll see it) this guy grows it on his farm strictly HIS no1 else sells it, he calls it the Emeralds cuz the shit is just PURE GREEN

Really? Worked for me haha. It's all good if it's garbage though because I'll probably never get any again. But at least the thread worked. Already everyone is relating names of shit they've both had
cmb19932
12/8/08 9:36:16PM
um lets see grape ape... white widow ...purple erkle...mims...blueberry dro... now b4 i incriminate myself i only know this stuff because i go 2 high school

yeah right
postman
12/8/08 9:41:06PM
Hog, Dutch, Mothers Finest and Cyber.
breakdown5
12/8/08 9:46:14PM
Any derivative of the Blueberry strain was my favorite out of all the different kinds I've tried. The leaves are tinged blue in certain parts and it most certainly leaves a berry like taste in your mouth. Not the most potent shit I've ever had, but definitely consistently good.

Honorable mention goes out to Sour Diesel.
bayonetxwork
12/8/08 9:50:52PM
full melt or nepal temple ball hash
Boo_Radley21
12/8/08 10:01:50PM
Blueberry Kush and White Rhino are some others I like that I can get from where I live. I don't get anything from far away, cause I have friends who deal, but they have a variety from the place they pick up so its always fun trying something new.
Wolfenstein
12/8/08 10:03:20PM
Probably Jack Herrer or Buddha. A friend and I used to travel to Amsterdam every couple of years and go to the Cannabis Cup. These are the two I remember most fondly. I'm typically so high after the first smoke session that it's tough to judge the diffeence in the rest.
Boo_Radley21
12/8/08 10:05:02PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Probably Jack Herrer or Buddha. A friend and I used to travel to Amsterdam every couple of years and go to the Cannabis Cup. These are the two I remember most fondly. I'm typically so high after the first smoke session that it's tough to judge the diffeence in the rest.

That would be a dream come true to go there. I would shed tears of joy.
Jackelope
12/8/08 10:09:50PM
Jamaican Red combined with White Widow. I call it a Jamaican Widow... er... wait.. I don't smoke weed. That's the name of the subs I get at Cheba Hut
cmb19932
12/8/08 10:21:23PM
i got another couple romulan cotton candy and super silver haze

ps ...this thread is perfect for and lacking dancing banannas
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
12/8/08 10:37:33PM
Too many strains to name . I like to have 2 strains on me , 1 close to pure sativa and 1 close to pure indica. RIght now i have og kush and blueberry . You havent hit shit untill you hit kush out of a freshly cleaned volcano vaporizer.

BC BUD FTW
jakeiceman
12/8/08 11:20:22PM
Damn dirty pothead hippies

Ha ha j/k I have never smoked pot, nor want to but alot of my good friends do and I must say that is just as entertaining to watch thier stoned ass's as it would be participating.

Good thread guys very educational
cloud301336
12/9/08 1:06:54AM
i usually get only medical stuff like the cheese, the real strawberry cough, platinum kush, ect.... other then that you guys get most the stuff i do from your local "friend".

PS. jakeiceman believe it or not weed can sometimes be good for ya.
Drudinh
12/9/08 2:12:05AM
Train Wreck
slamdunk
12/9/08 4:56:40AM
lol noone sells weed with names that i buy off over here but i wish i found some blueberry yum yum wanna try that shit
postman
12/9/08 11:48:05AM

Posted by jakeiceman

Ha ha j/k I have never smoked pot, nor want to but alot of my good friends do and I must say that is just as entertaining to watch thier stoned ass's as it would be participating.

No its not. Have been on both sides and beinf moked out is way better.
aaa9erh8er
12/9/08 11:52:50AM

i cant beleave i forgot to mention hissan and ramulan they are the shit also cant agree more about the lacking of bannas
Boo_Radley21
12/9/08 1:29:00PM
I just finished a bowl of blueberry kush

Definitely good shit my friends. I wish it tasted more like blueberry you can only kind of taste it. But good weed nonetheless.
higdon10
12/9/08 4:12:33PM
White Widow is where its at. Consistantly my favorite. But I smoked this stuff called "Gummy Bear" once and it was the baddest sh*t I've ever smoked.
Pskinner_mma314
12/9/08 4:52:07PM
Trainwreck, Fruity Pebbles, White Widow, Grandaddy Purple, Master Kush, Orange Cali, Bubbleberry Kush, the list goes on and on.............
Pookie
12/9/08 6:35:12PM

Posted by cloud301336

i usually get only medical stuff like the cheese, the real strawberry cough, platinum kush, ect.... other then that you guys get most the stuff i do from your local "friend".

Im smoking cheese right now!!!
Jackelope
12/9/08 6:45:44PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by cloud301336

Somebody call Telnights!!!
dannyfrank
12/9/08 7:02:48PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Pookie

Somebody call Telnights!!!

and bojangalz!
Jackelope
12/9/08 7:04:07PM

Posted by dannyfrank