WEC 50/Strikeforce Houston combo card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » WEC 50/Strikeforce Houston combo card
hippysmacker
7/10/10 3:18:08AM
Seth_points suggested it and I think its a good idea ,as strikeforce rarely has a deep enough card for 8 fights IMO. Add the Faber fight cancellation and all 12 are in for now. If a better one pops up I can always drop it for a lesser fight later.There will be a 3 day wait in between the update but that's OK by me.If another good card pops up around that time I can always add it to strikeforce and let WEC 50 go back to standing on its own.
Thanks
ADMIN
Twenty20Dollars
7/10/10 12:16:36PM
Sengoku Raiden Championship 14 is on Aug 22, could combo that with Strikeforce.

Then have WEC alone but it looks like it only has 9 fights so maybe could add a few Bellator 25 fights if there are any good fights on that Bellator card.
hippysmacker
7/12/10 4:31:01AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Sengoku Raiden Championship 14 is on Aug 22, could combo that with Strikeforce.

Then have WEC alone but it looks like it only has 9 fights so maybe could add a few Bellator 25 fights if there are any good fights on that Bellator card.

Wec will probably add more and it only takes 8 for a official card, but I like the idea of WVR and Strike force together.I'm going to put Wec back by itself. So far I only see 2 worthy fights on WVR but they may add more and strike force may too. I will, make it 10max, and add what I think people are generally interested enough in to pick. As long as 8 good fights make it we are good. Thanks for the heads up