WEC 44 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » WEC 44 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
kopower
11/18/09 11:15:55PM
Only missed 1 fight. Of course it was the hot bout I'm too lazy to add everything up now so I'll wait for the official playground outcome
telnights
11/18/09 11:20:51PM
Man Aldo is just on another level right now. He is in the league with the P4P best.
urbman
11/18/09 11:30:56PM
Started off 4-0,then finished 6-4.Another inconsistent performance i'm growing accustomed to.
Franklinfan47
11/18/09 11:34:19PM

Posted by tepid55

I ended up 5-5 with 39 points.

same, and only hit 2/3 of my parlay. Started out so well too

Another new fw champion emerges, Aldo looked great tonight. Anyone else think the fw and bw divisions are becoming more exciting then alot of the ufcs?

breakdown5
11/19/09 12:12:50AM

Posted by telnights

Man Aldo is just on another level right now. He is in the league with the P4P best.

Aldo is for real. Dude is a straight up beast. He holds the belt for a while IMO.

EDIT: The Gomez/Dikun fight was pulled from picks for some reason. I believe a pick locking issue. My fight companion only shows nine fights right now.
EvenFlow
11/19/09 12:23:01AM

Posted by breakdown5

Posted by telnights

Aldo is for real. Dude is a straight up beast. He holds the belt for a while IMO.

I called for Aldo to be champ back in February and we just saw the reason why. He's such a dynamic fighter everywhere on top of that his modus operandi is to smash your face with precision, speed and power. I really see the FW division getting Zulu'd until a fighter can match his arsenal of weapons including the mind.
Kpro
11/19/09 12:29:17AM
Missed being the #1 point scorer by switching from LC Davis UD to Nunes UD yesterday
ncordless
11/19/09 2:37:19AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by breakdown5

Posted by telnights

I called for Aldo to be champ back in February and we just saw the reason why. He's such a dynamic fighter everywhere on top of that his modus operandi is to smash your face with precision, speed and power. I really see the FW division getting Zulu'd until a fighter can match his arsenal of weapons including the mind.

I saw it the first time I saw him against Pequeno. His speed was unreal then and it is unreal now. There is no one else like it in mma. I went back and watched some of his old fights (Aldo with soccer kicks is a thing to behold) and have been really high on him ever since.

What is really scary is that he has only been training striking for a short while. Think of what he will be like in his prime

I have him at #5 p4p. There is the big 3 that are interchangable, and then there is BJ, and after that I have Jose slightly ahead of Lyoto. Aldo is at least 6 years younger than all of them.
EvenFlow
11/19/09 2:46:20AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by breakdown5

Posted by telnights

I saw it the first time I saw him against Pequeno. His speed was unreal then and it is unreal now. There is no one else like it in mma. I went back and watched some of his old fights (Aldo with soccer kicks is a thing to behold) and have been really high on him ever since.

What is really scary is that he has only been training striking for a short while. Think of what he will be like in his prime

Yeah 23 years old, sky's the limit, actually you were one of the few people in This Thread from earlier this year that thought he had a chance or would win the belt.
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/19/09 7:52:55AM
So i'm just going over my pick results and uuuhhhh... says i picked garcia by UD wich i absolutely did not. I even have Manny in my parlay, I iz confused
DCRage
11/19/09 7:56:13AM
Now I regret changing my pick the other day, I switched from Aldo to Brown after listening to some MMA radio shows.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]