WEC 31 Live Results Play by Play ( Spoilers )

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » WEC 31 Live Results Play by Play ( Spoilers )
hotrodttt
12/12/07 7:26:20PM
Here is the play by play for the people who can't watch the event

Sherdog Play by Play
grappler0000
12/12/07 9:30:23PM
Man, McCall sure got worked!
Stickan
12/12/07 9:49:10PM
I'm doing terrible!
Stickan
12/12/07 9:52:19PM
**** I forgot to put down money on Sonnen. Filho is getting worked.
zephead
12/12/07 9:56:55PM
That ref needs to be fired. A horrible, horrible stoppage
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/12/07 10:00:51PM
yeah maybe the worst stoppage in all mma history has gone down right there at WEC31... I had Filhio winning anyways but still... Bullshit Stoppage right there. Probably the first time in history that a fighter did not tap and the result ends up being a tapout... lots of respect for sonnen for that.
Scott_Revels
12/12/07 10:04:12PM
Yeah.. I was watching it, and when they showed the replays and he wasn't tapping, I was like, "Bull", and then when I saw Sherdog say it was valid, I was like, "I don't think I can even watch Pulver and Urijah." I almost stopped watching it.. They better have Filho/Sonnen 2 immediately.. Like February if possible. That or like March.. That was completely ******* stupid. I was willing to give up having a pick be correct (I picked Filho), to have a guy I like beat Filho.. Even if Sonnen might have tapped sooner or later, he should've still gotten to go until he did, if he would.
puppetmaster837
12/12/07 10:31:40PM
Everyone complaining about an early stoppage, what do you think would have happened if he didnt tap? One of two things, he would have tapped 3 seconds later, or his arm would have snapped. I'm not sure if you know Filho's BJJ credentials but if he has anyones arm extended as far as he did, thats gonna break. That was not a bad stoppage at all.
candynuts
12/12/07 11:09:45PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Everyone complaining about an early stoppage, what do you think would have happened if he didnt tap? One of two things, he would have tapped 3 seconds later, or his arm would have snapped. I'm not sure if you know Filho's BJJ credentials but if he has anyones arm extended as far as he did, thats gonna break. That was not a bad stoppage at all.

Rush
12/12/07 11:51:07PM

Posted by Stickan

I'm doing terrible!

I did ok for picks, but bad as far as methods went.
wolfman
12/13/07 1:36:32AM

Posted by Stickan

I'm doing terrible!

I hear ya bud, I ended up only picking 4 fights right. This was my worst card. "Louro" lost all my money lol and Gandulla disappointed me, I was hoping he would be the one to end Marshall's reign.
Boo_Radley21
12/13/07 8:11:46AM
Haha what a debut for Jens. I did pretty good for picks.