Will WEC happen this weds.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Will WEC happen this weds.
MFOTHER
9/5/08 2:47:14PM
category 4 hurricane headed our way. Talked personally to a rep from the hard rock, and she says cancellation is def a possiblity, and they are checking the weather daily. I have tickets
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/5/08 3:24:00PM

Posted by MFOTHER

category 4 hurricane headed our way. Talked personally to a rep from the hard rock, and she says cancellation is def a possiblity, and they are checking the weather daily. I have tickets

good luck....hanna is still unpredictable as to where it could hit land so keep ur fingers crossed & everyone in the path of it in our thoughts
Mchubb316
9/5/08 3:25:18PM
That would suck if they had to cancel the show. MMA aside, I hope the storm is not too severe and everyone is safe and damage is minimal.
MFOTHER
9/5/08 3:31:26PM
props to you both thinking about more than just mma. i can be very selfish at time I also hope for none/minimal damage
DCRage
9/5/08 3:45:09PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by MFOTHER

good luck....hanna is still unpredictable as to where it could hit land so keep ur fingers crossed & everyone in the path of it in our thoughts

Not Hanna in this case. Ike. Latest projections have it possibly making landfall in the Miami area Wednesday, but still too soon to be sure. Hanna's likely headed for North Carolina then it'll move quickly through the mid-Atlantic and Northeast, meaning I'm in for a bit of rain and wind tomorrow until it blows through Washington.
palaceonballas
9/5/08 9:50:57PM
I really hope this hurricane doesn't happen, I just watched an interview with Mike Brown on purefight.org at this address:

http://www.purefight.org/videos/speaker/1472/73148-mike-brown-prefight

check it out peoples
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/6/08 2:34:39AM

Posted by MFOTHER

I just went through this shit buddy. I hope you and everybody on here that is affected from this storm stay safe.
cmill21
9/6/08 3:00:31AM
God be with you guys down there.
DCRage
9/6/08 9:16:54AM
As noted elsewhere, it's been postponed to November 5. If you had tickets for Wednesday they will be honored on 11/5 or you can get refunds if you can't make the new date.

Stay safe and hope for the best down there, although Ike has weakened a little bit it's still a powerful storm and looks to be bearing down on southern Florida by midweek.
palaceonballas
9/7/08 1:17:01PM
That has really got to suck for the fighters who have done all that training to get ready to peak at the right time. Now they have to start completely over