WEC 31 in fight comments

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » WEC 31 in fight comments
Next Page »
Stills79
12/12/07 9:08:48PM
Here comes my boy Gandulla....THE NEW CHAMP BABY!!!
Stills79
12/12/07 9:12:57PM
lol, r u kidding me??? That sucked!
grappler0000
12/12/07 9:12:57PM

Posted by Stills79

Stills79
12/12/07 9:13:46PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Stills79

lol, BS!!
Stills79
12/12/07 9:23:09PM
I got Valencia winning by decision.
Stills79
12/12/07 9:29:43PM
Wow, Valencia is a f'n man!!! That was nice!
roman
12/12/07 9:35:24PM
Do I have to post here for every fight or what?????

Bullshit.
Stills79
12/12/07 9:39:16PM
Yes you have to post here every fight, it's mandatory. lol, r u serious.
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 9:59:14PM
That was maybe an early stoppage in the Filho fight, but Sonnen WAS screaming. You scream, you lose.
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:00:05PM
I need to learn Portugese. That guy is stuttering like hell.
loller90278
12/12/07 10:00:48PM
verbal submission is correct. there was no way out of that anyways
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:01:17PM

Posted by Stills79

Just because you picked Gandulla for the upset does not make him your boy! It just means that you have another loss on your record (so do I, though).
zephead
12/12/07 10:01:45PM

Posted by roman

Bullshit.

Yes. This is the spoilers forum. So no, it's not bullshit
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:03:06PM
How long will it take Cub to beat Jens?
grappler0000
12/12/07 10:03:56PM

Posted by loller90278

verbal submission is correct. there was no way out of that anyways

No way out? If he could just relieve a little pressure for 10 seconds the round would of been over.
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:08:15PM
For some reason, the Jen Pulver intros always make you think that there is NO way he will lose. Even more so than the other guys.

Are you kidding me with the commercials? That's 3 breaks in a row!
roman
12/12/07 10:10:43PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by roman

Bullshit.

How is it a spoiler when it's LIVE in the states????? I thought that was only for when the fights are in England or whatever so we don't get to see the fights until after they are over.
Stills79
12/12/07 10:11:01PM
I agree, he would have tapped anyways, but I do think it was a bit premature. But, like I said...he would have tapped anyways.
Stills79
12/12/07 10:13:06PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Stills79

Just because you picked Gandulla for the upset does not make him your boy! It just means that you have another loss on your record (so do I, though).

I know, I maybe got a little carried away there. I really thought Gandualla was going to win. Onto the next fight. Can't wait for Pulver to come out next.
Stills79
12/12/07 10:15:05PM

Posted by roman

Posted by zephead

Posted by roman

Bullshit.

How is it a spoiler when it's LIVE in the states????? I thought that was only for when the fights are in England or whatever so we don't get to see the fights until after they are over.

I'm failing to realize what it is your a complaining about? If you don't like it, don't come in here. WTF?
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:15:27PM

Posted by roman

Posted by zephead

Posted by roman

Bullshit.

It's a spoiler because some of the fights that they may show have already taken place. The prelim fights started earlier. That Valencia fight actually took place BEFORE the Gandulla/Rhino fight. They might also show more of the prelims if there is time.
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:16:31PM

Posted by Stills79

Posted by roman

Posted by zephead

Posted by roman

Bullshit.

I'm failing to realize what it is your a complaining about? If you don't like it, don't come in here. WTF?

ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:17:51PM
That ring announcer is horrible. He is very redundant.

Cub by armbar in the third.
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:19:52PM
Are you sure that that was Jens Pulver? He looks like Big Nog with that anaconda choke! Bring on Faber!!!!!!!!!
Stills79
12/12/07 10:20:14PM
Wow, kind of wish that one would have went a little longer, but that was Swanson's fault, he gave it up.
roman
12/12/07 10:22:30PM

Posted by Stills79

Posted by roman

Posted by zephead

Posted by roman

Bullshit.

I'm trying to understand what constitutes a spoiler. So if you don't like me asking questions don't come in here.
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:24:34PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

It's a spoiler because some of the fights that they may show have already taken place. The prelim fights started earlier. That Valencia fight actually took place BEFORE the Gandulla/Rhino fight. They might also show more of the prelims if there is time.

That's what constitutes a spoiler.

And I was really disappointed with Swanson. Was he scared of Jens?
Stills79
12/12/07 10:29:05PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by ohiostate1016

That's what constitutes a spoiler.

And I was really disappointed with Swanson. Was he scared of Jens?

I don't think he was scared, just didn't have a good game plan from what I could see. I'm sure if he could re-start the fight, it would be different. Just got caught...
ohiostate1016
12/12/07 10:32:35PM
I got Bowles in the upset (?) in this fight. Should be interesting.
Stills79
12/12/07 10:32:51PM

Posted by roman

Posted by Stills79

Posted by roman

Posted by zephead

Posted by roman

Bullshit.

I'm trying to understand what constitutes a spoiler. So if you don't like me asking questions don't come in here.

I really don't understand your first comment "Am I suppose to post every fight" This thread was obviously posted to talk about the current fights and you took offense to that for some reason. Really don't understand why you are still hanging around. You have added nothing to this thread.

With that said I have Galvao in this one by decision.
Pages: [1] 2