WEC 43 discussion/results (Rage, where ya at?!?!)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » WEC 43 discussion/results (Rage, where ya at?!?!)
« Previous Page
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/11/09 12:11:25AM
see i knew it, anybody who wants to verify my call do it... i said benson would take it right to cerrone.. FOTN???? did i call it? what now?
EvenFlow
10/11/09 12:13:45AM
Jansen vs Crunk was way better than this is so far.
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/11/09 12:14:42AM

Posted by EvenFlow

not from a technical standpoint IMO
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/11/09 12:18:02AM

Posted by EvenFlow

im very sorry, this fight (cerrone benson) is awesome
Jackelope
10/11/09 12:19:42AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Shawn91111
10/11/09 12:20:23AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

see i knew it, anybody who wants to verify my call do it... i said benson would take it right to cerrone.. FOTN???? did i call it? what now?

Yes but in the end you said Cerrone will take it
Post_Oakley
10/11/09 12:21:18AM
henderson is good at hiding his fatigue
Post_Oakley
10/11/09 12:25:59AM
donald won the later rounds.

im giving this one to him

great fight.to top off a great card
Playground_Samurai
10/11/09 12:26:58AM
I'd score it as a draw. great fight
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/11/09 12:26:59AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

of course i did!!! like 97% of the playgrounders!!!! but check my game stats, i had some fake bucks on benson!!!
Shawn91111
10/11/09 12:27:54AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

of course i did!!! like 97% of the playgrounders!!!! but check my game stats, i had some fake bucks on benson!!!

as did i!!!
Jackelope
10/11/09 12:28:37AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

If you really want an accurate breakdown of how this fight would go check the mmaplayground game forum for my breakdown of it
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/11/09 12:28:48AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

as did i!!!

High five
Mayhem13
10/11/09 12:29:09AM
Hell yeah!! War Benson!!!!!!

And my 60k win
Post_Oakley
10/11/09 12:29:24AM
dont agree with the judges.but what can i do

good job henderson
EvenFlow
10/11/09 12:29:49AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

as did i!!!

i picked tko!!!!
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
10/11/09 12:29:58AM
damn henderson has some neck!! those no arm d'arce s were nasty!!! i hit a 87-1 parlay amazing fight , amazing cards
Kpro
10/11/09 12:30:20AM
I gave Ben rounds 1-3, i think the judges nailed it.
lohmann
10/11/09 12:43:57AM
Amazing fight.

I disagree with the decision, since I think Henderson lost the first - even in top position he was spending the entire time fending off fight-ending type submissions, fourth, and fifth, but still: strong wrestling and entertaining jiu-jitsu = FOTY candidate.
fonduktoe
10/11/09 1:53:11AM
i had over 100,000 on henderson so i cant wait for the final numbers to come in
hotrodttt
10/11/09 1:09:46PM
Barely missed out on two badges for this season, If I would have picked challenger's series then maybe I would have been top 10. But I thought after hitting my parlay them I would have been top 10 in wagers, so close.

p.s- Dave Jansen and Rich Crunkilton are cardio machines I kid, I kid
Jackelope
10/11/09 1:12:35PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Barely missed out on two badges for this season, If I would have picked challenger's series then maybe I would have been top 10. But I thought after hitting my parlay them I would have been top 10 in wagers, so close.

I hate you guys... I picked the Sermerzier and Henderson upsets and yet I still can never get a freakin top finish
hotrodttt
10/11/09 1:14:58PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by hotrodttt

I hate you guys... I picked the Sermerzier and Henderson upsets and yet I still can never get a freakin top finish

Great Job, I could see why you would have picked Ben, but how did you know that Semerzier had a savage ass guard like that. The Dude is legit.
Jackelope
10/11/09 1:32:55PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Great Job, I could see why you would have picked Ben, but how did you know that Semerzier had a savage ass guard like that. The Dude is legit.

Well I honestly didn't think it would play out like that (nobody could have really guessed that I think) but I did think Sermezier was going to win. I've heard a lot of little things about him here and there and he's got a lot of titles to back his name up. In wrestling, boxing and jiu jitsu. The thing that really swung it for me was the fact that he was an active duty marine, though. As you and I have talked about this stuff before you understand where I'm coming from when I take someone's service and how it was served into account.

The military gives you a mindset that few can overcome, and if I believe a person has the right mindset (which in a strange way I can identify just by looking into a person's eyes) then I believe they will be hard to beat. In certain cases I can look into a fighter's eyes and see whether the military fire and burning hatred is still there or not. With Sermerzier and Tim Kennedy it is, Brian Stann seems to have lost it a bit. It's just something about having served front lines with these guys you can see into their souls and know what they're about.

I know that sounds ******* crazy and 90% of the people reading this will not agree, but it's just something I believe deep down inside and has served me fairly well up to this point.
DCRage
10/13/09 2:22:32PM
Haven't had a chance to watch yet (kinda hard as I'm currently without cable) but I'll try to find it soon, I keep hearing it was a hell of a card. Sounds like typical WEC-exceeds all standards.

(As for why I didn't start this...forgot. College football)
Pages: 1 2 [3]