WEC: Aldo vs. Faber On DVD Today

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WEC: Aldo vs. Faber On DVD Today
DCRage
7/20/10 10:44:59AM
Well, if 45 bucks was too steep for you, how about $12.99? That's what it will run you to pick up a DVD copy of the epic WEC 48 pay-per-view event that featured Jose Aldo vs. Urijah Faber headlining a card that many MMA observers consider among the most entertaining of all time. And unlike the live event, which had no branding, the DVD, which hits retailers' shelves today, has two: both the Ultimate Fighting Championship and World Extreme Cagefighting. "UFC presents WEC: Aldo vs. Faber" marks the WEC's first-ever DVD release. The disc features all 11 of the April fight card's bouts and is available in both DVD and Blu-ray format. "UFC presents WEC: Aldo vs. Faber" can be purchased online at Amazon.com for $12.99, while the title will also be carried by most major retailers, including Best Buy, Target and Wal-Mart.

Article
ncordless
7/21/10 1:48:37AM
I hope they are paying Aldo well. If anyone ever needed/deserved the money, he does. He got $40,000 reported, but I hope he gets a little cut of the DVDs with his name on it. Let him get that house and get his family out of the slum.
Chael_Sonnen
7/22/10 1:01:35AM
I picked up the blu-ray today and it looks and sounds amazing...HD is the way to go to watch fights for sure.
prozacnation1978
7/27/10 12:32:17PM
I got it as well. Great event. I am still kicking myself for my buying the pay per view
But wec sold me on it. If they do 1 or 2 a year. I will pay for it now