WEC 31- Best WEC yet

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WEC 31- Best WEC yet
Pitbull09
11/13/07 12:14:07AM
I can't believe this card right now.

First of all, you have the bet fighter in the org, Urijah Faber fighting Jeff Curran.

Next, you have their second bestest name Rob McCullough whos going to beat Karalezis' face in

After that, you get another title fight with Light Heavy Weight Marshall who had a great last fight.

The next two mid card fights are going to be amazing as they seem evenly matched imo.

Jens Pulver finally goes to the featherweight class but only to fight one of the top contenders, Cub Swanson for potentially a title shot with Faber.

The you have two good featherweights who are coming off of loses, Micah Miller vs Chance Farrar

I dont see how anyone couldn't see this as one of the best wec events ever.
Scott_Revels
11/13/07 12:25:48AM

Posted by Pitbull09

I dont see how anyone could see this as one of the best wec events ever.

I can. In fact, besides you.. I dare anyone else to call it a bad card.. I think getting three title fights is enough to classify it as an A+ card.. Then add Pulver/Swanson, McCollough/Karalexis, and one of the best undercards ever, and this is like whatever letter would be higher than an A+..
Pitbull09
11/13/07 4:31:17PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Posted by Pitbull09

I can. In fact, besides you.. I dare anyone else to call it a bad card.. I think getting three title fights is enough to classify it as an A+ card.. Then add Pulver/Swanson, McCollough/Karalexis, and one of the best undercards ever, and this is like whatever letter would be higher than an A+..

I apoligize, its a typo. I obviously meant "I dont see how anyone couldn't see this as one of the best WEC events ever."

The other parts of my post show i think its a huge card and a really good one
fedorwins1
11/13/07 4:58:24PM
This card has better matchups than most UFC events
Scott_Revels
11/13/07 7:29:42PM

Posted by Pitbull09

Posted by Scott_Revels

Posted by Pitbull09

I apoligize, its a typo. I obviously meant "I dont see how anyone couldn't see this as one of the best WEC events ever."

The other parts of my post show i think its a huge card and a really good one

I thought it seemed strange.. Sorry about that then.. I knew you were giving props to it, then all the sudden you basically took that all away, and I was like, "WTH?"