Weakest Wrestling Super Moves(Finishers)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Weakest Wrestling Super Moves(Finishers)
gartface
10/31/11 11:06:43AM
My brothers and I always referred to them at super moves when we were growing up.

Who had the absolute weakest finisher?

First that comes to mind is Umaga and his stupid thumb thing.

Hendo67
10/31/11 11:31:03AM
Great Khali, easily... He's like 19 feet tall, 400 pounds, and uses a chop to end the match... for god sake, pick him up and chuck him in the rafters or something.

Honorable Mention:
Peoples Elbow - The Rock
The Cobra - Santino

cowcatcher
10/31/11 12:16:55PM
Okay, I'll be the douche that says it and breaks the little Hulkamaniacs' hearts. Hogan's boot followed by the leg drop was weak sauce. It was fun to watch as a kid, but who in their right mind would believe that that would render someone incapacitated?

Yokuzuna taint included for Fleek's pleasure.
Theoutlaw08
10/31/11 12:50:33PM
I think Mick Foley with the mandible claw is pretty weak.

As shitty as Hogans big boot and elbow drop were, they were legendary
Chael_Sonnen
10/31/11 1:08:01PM
Anything related to John Cena
emfleek
10/31/11 1:14:59PM
Theoutlaw08
10/31/11 1:42:03PM

Posted by emfleek

WINNER. (click here)

THIS.
Worst, most corny thing ever to hit the ring. I saw this early this year and was crying, cause i was laughing so hard.

I owe you a prop Fleek
tn_rebel
10/31/11 1:53:25PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Okay, I'll be the douche that says it and breaks the little Hulkamaniacs' hearts. Hogan's boot followed by the leg drop was weak sauce. It was fun to watch as a kid, but who in their right mind would believe that that would render someone incapacitated?

Professional Wrestling isn't about what it would actually take to "render someone incapacitated". Its about what gets people on their feet. Hogan's leg drop and the people's elbow were 2 of the most exciting finishers of all time, therefore not the weakest. How about stink face? Or that one where Rey Mysterio would ride another man's face in the corner? Think it was called bronco buster.
ncordless
10/31/11 1:57:13PM
Hulk's leg drop and The Rock's People's Elbow were both the essence of what turns me off about wrestling.

That said, Hulk Hogan's closing routine with the Big Boot to Leg Drop rocked my world as a kid, and a part of me died when The Ultimate Warrior survived it. I was a total hulkamaniac as a kid, and basically quit watching Wrestlemania after VI.
Hendo67
10/31/11 2:18:02PM

Ultimate Warrior's Splash, kind of stupid actually... usually he'd start off with the gorilla press, and then end it with this little splash thing.

emfleek
10/31/11 2:27:50PM
On the flipside...

MY FAVORITE MOVES:

The Brainbuster
The Ghetto Blaster
cowcatcher
10/31/11 2:41:46PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by cowcatcher

Professional Wrestling isn't about what it would actually take to "render someone incapacitated". Its about what gets people on their feet. Hogan's leg drop and the people's elbow were 2 of the most exciting finishers of all time, therefore not the weakest. How about stink face? Or that one where Rey Mysterio would ride another man's face in the corner? Think it was called bronco buster.

So the leg drop was a great finisher? Come on man! Iconic? Yes. A great finishing move? No way.
BlueSkiesBurn
10/31/11 3:06:49PM
Here's a list of stupid finishing movies

1. Doink's Whoopie Cushion

2. Crush's Cranium Crunch

3. Cena's Attitude Adjustment (it's a fireman carry slam)

4. Hogan's Leg Drop

5. Benoit/Bam Bam Bigalow's Headbutt

But, this is the all-time worst finisher ever.

The Gimmick Alone Makes It Suck (Click Here)
mrkennedy
10/31/11 6:35:53PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Anything related to John Cena

Shawn91111
10/31/11 6:47:16PM
Road Warriors had the best finishing move.

The worst when I watched wrestling was the Heart punch and The Worm
sbulldavid
10/31/11 8:09:20PM

Posted by emfleek

WINNER. (click here)

That was the absolute weakest wrestling super move ever lol