WCO- Babalu vs Tiger white in San Diego!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WCO- Babalu vs Tiger white in San Diego!!!
hathcock32
12/8/07 1:41:42PM
Very excited that MMA is coming to San Diego and has some big names. Babalu, Tiger, Joe Riggs, Mike Kyle vs Ricco Rodriguez, Mark Kerr, Cabbage, Tiki.....i cant wait.
kevietre
12/8/07 4:14:47PM
A lot of UFC Vets on the card all likeable guys too. I think Tiger has a lot of skill but it wont match Bablu's intensity. Babalu is a bad dude!
madmarck
12/8/07 8:37:12PM

Posted by kevietre

A lot of UFC Vets on the card all likeable guys too. I think Tiger has a lot of skill but it wont match Bablu's intensity. Babalu is a bad dude!

I think it will go a lot like White vs Jeremey Horn.

White will rule the feet for a litte bit every round but in the end most of the fight will be spent on the ground with Vernon on bottom.
disorderlyvision
12/9/07 10:55:25AM

glad to see it got added to the secondary league
JuggaloWarrior878
12/10/07 1:06:21AM
ya im really excited for this card its gonna be on the internet for like 5 dollars i think. should be a lot of one sided beatings but its got some big name fighters so it should be good.
Svartorm
12/10/07 4:21:14AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by kevietre

I think it will go a lot like White vs Jeremey Horn.

White will rule the feet for a litte bit every round but in the end most of the fight will be spent on the ground with Vernon on bottom.

I don't think it'll take Babalu that long. Jeremy Horn doesn't have a killer mindset, and is small for LHW, not to mention Babalu is the better ground fighter.
Stickan
12/10/07 8:19:35AM
Babalu will run over Tiger White. Vernon has had back problems for a long time now and Babalu is vicious.
thisbeme
12/10/07 10:51:33AM
I'm a Babalu fan so I'll take Babalu on the fight... and a Riggs fan as well
Svartorm
12/11/07 1:40:02AM

Posted by Stickan

Babalu will run over Tiger White. Vernon has had back problems for a long time now and Babalu is vicious.

That and this is Whites first fight back after severely breaking his hand in his last fight.
Boo_Radley21
12/11/07 9:43:53AM
If Babalu fights like he did against Heath (except for the long choke) it is going to be a beating. His ground and pound was so aggressive and effective he beat the hell out of Heath. Hopefully he keeps it up
KYGUY07
12/11/07 2:09:38PM
tiger white has no shot against babalu, his ground game is way to much for him
rameydl8
12/17/07 1:25:10PM
babalu is sick on the ground...white is going t get dominated and tapped on the ground...but ill give him props for taking the fight.....this would be a pretty big challenge after all those injuries.