1. You've stayed up all night to watch a Pride FC or DREAM event that started at 2 am.
2. You get pissed of when you can't hear the UFC event at the bar.
3. Your 5 favorite sports teams are Jackson Submission Fighting, Team Quest, Xtreme Couture, American Top Team and Chute Boxe.
4. You cringe when someone refers to MMA as "ultimate fighting".
5. You won't wear TapouT or Affliction shirts because of all the tools who wear them.
6. You used to rent UFC VHS tapes 10-15 years ago.
7. You remember the old UFC video games and how bad they were.
8. The mention of "Art Jimmerson" makes you burst out in laughter.
9. Your cable bill is always unreasonably high.
10. You think Dana White is an asshole, but love him.
11. You quote MMA betting odds.
12. You've tried Gordon Biersch, Mickey's and XYIENCE energy drinks.
13. You read Bloody Elbow, MMA Junkie, MMA Mania, Sherdog, Fightlinker, Cage Potato, Five Ounces Of Pain and MMA Weekly every day.
14. You like Max Kellerman because he is the only boxing guy who respects MMA.
15. You put your friends/girlfriend/family members in submissions.
16. 1/2 of your wardrobe was bought from MMA Warehouse.
17. You know Cro Cop's last name.
18. You constantly have to explain who Shinya Aoki and "King Mo" are.
19. You are glad Kimbo is gone.
20. You know that Fedor Emelianenko and Anderson Silva can beat up anyone on Earth.
21. You are constantly defending Joe Rogan.
22. You immediatelty don't like NFL, WWE or any other imports into MMA until they prove themselves.
23. You hate post fight interviews.
24. WEC is the best part of your Wednesday night.
25. Annual New Year's Eve MMA events are more important than the superbowl.
26. You wish legitimate MMA websites would get credentialed by the UFC.
27. You respect Nate Quarry.
28. You remember the day Evan Tanner and Charles "Mask" Lewis died.
29. You get excited when MMA bloggers post their predictions for upcoming events.
30. You've typed "WAR ANDERSON SILVA" at least once in your life.LINK