Are You Watching UFN 13 on Spike on Wednesday?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Are You Watching UFN 13 on Spike on Wednesday?
POLL: Are You Watching UFN 13 on Spike on Wednesday?
Hell yeah, wouldn't miss it 94% (34)
nope, rather pass 6% (2)
ricoj3323
4/2/08 1:06:42AM
hell yeah I'm watching this I have been waiting for this for a long time and i'm so excited! go alves, lauzon, boetsch, alexander, maynard,
Pellegrino

are you watching it??
Basshandsome
4/2/08 1:22:29AM
Hell yes! It should be a great event.
ultimateweapon
4/2/08 2:04:11AM
F yea I'm watching this card is stacked and looks to be a good one
Mchubb316
4/2/08 2:06:48AM
Yes. Should be a good one.
Mayhem13
4/2/08 2:12:18AM
yes I will!

WAR DIAZ
hails
4/2/08 4:18:08AM
I live in Australia, and have no way of watching it!!!

TVU is pretty lame and have taken Spike TV off!!!

Unless you guess have a better solution?

Would love to watch it though!!!
CornishMMA
4/2/08 7:32:54AM

Posted by ricoj3323

hell yeah I'm watching this I have been waiting for this for a long time and i'm so excited! go alves, lauzon, boetsch, alexander, maynard,
Pellegrino

are you watching it??

LOL mate what is it with you and posting these threads? sorry im just so confused why before every UFC you ask if people are watching it, the answer is always yes and if its no then they arent worth listening too
cowcatcher
4/2/08 9:37:05AM
im going to play some canasta with some of the retired ladies form my sewing circle andmaybe be really naughty and have a big slice of pie and an old fashioned after our dinner of liver and onions. then when it gets late(around 7:30) ill probably call it a night once i watch pat sajak on the wheel, and a rerun of murder she wrote......i just adore that angela lansbury.
ToeZup
4/2/08 10:04:09AM
This is going to be the most stacked card yet. I can't believe we get 3 hours.
I know an hour and a half of it's commercials but hey, you can't beat a free fight card like this. I am so curious to see how the Joe/Kenny fight ends.
casey64
4/2/08 10:06:53AM
You bet i will be watching that event
Twenty20Dollars
4/2/08 11:30:10AM
no way could anyone pass on such a stacked fight card and its effing FREE! Man it is going to be INSANE!
Aaronno9
4/2/08 12:03:50PM
no spike tv for me in the u.k unfortunately

Im hoping to pick up a stream somwhere though, i really dont want to have to avoid any mma sites till whenever its shown over here.
npayant
4/2/08 12:13:40PM
I'll be there in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first live event (couldn't ask for a better card!)

tberg420
4/2/08 12:27:10PM
If you can't watch it live, I still have some invites left to a torrent site that puts all the events up almost right after they happen. PM if your interested but it's something that you must stay active in. BTW, yes, I'm totally excited for this event.
gsquat
4/2/08 12:34:02PM
I didn't want to start a new thread to post it so I'll just post here... I struggled for a long time to pick one and eventually picked Neer over Thomas, but after seeing the weigh-ins, I'm going with Din. Neer looked really skinny and weak. He's gonna get man-handled by Thomas. Aurelio looked skinnier than usual, but that didn't sway my decision.