Watching Strikeforce/Cage Rage/Dream

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Watching Strikeforce/Cage Rage/Dream
ziegler3334
9/18/08 6:57:09PM
I'm a fan of mma who has only had the chance to watch ufc so far. So i don't know if this is a dumb question, but can we watch strikeforce, cagerage, or dream events on tv? are they ppv? or is there a channel? any help or advice would be appreciated.
Ricks350z
9/19/08 12:08:46AM
showtime has elitexc or strikeforce. dont know the difference if there is any.
cable channel "vs" has tapout show and wec.
DCRage
9/19/08 7:56:03AM
Strikeforce tomorrow night will be on sherdog.com starting at 10:30 PM ET.
Cage Rage probably is only on TV overseas, so in the US you're on your own.
DREAM usually airs live on HDNet. They will carry DREAM 6 live on 9/23 starting at 3 AM ET.
pv3Hpv3p
9/19/08 10:48:51AM
HD Net is the shit if you can get it with your cable provider... They have practically a daily dose of MMA
emfleek
9/19/08 11:22:41AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

HD Net is the shit if you can get it with your cable provider... They have practically a daily dose of MMA

A daily dose NUMEROUS times daily, too.

And 'Inside MMA' with Kenny Rice & Bas Rutten every Friday night.
DCRage
9/19/08 11:59:20AM
And a podcast you can get free. It mainly has Fights Of The Week (1 fight per week) Inside MMA previews Thursdays or Fridays and full episodes on Mondays. Sometimes I can put them on my iPod too.
Ben_Hutch
9/20/08 3:48:14PM
How to watch live MMA for free on your computer:

Download TVU Player (link is below). It's 100% free and doesn't come with any virus' or any crap like that.......Open it up and go to the channel called 'MMA TV' (it's early on in the 6'000s somewhere), a preview for the event will be shown if it's a UFC event, I don't know if they have previews for other organisations, once the main card starts you'll be able to watch the whole event just as it would be shown on tv.

Hope that makes sense.

Download It Here

Cage Rage 28 starts at 9.00pm UK time, 4.00pm East Coast US Time.