Watching UFC 87 online...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Watching UFC 87 online...
emfleek
8/7/08 4:20:27PM
Where can I watch UFC 87 online? I'm broke as a friggin' joke and as much as I hate to "steal" from the UFC and its fighters, there's no way in hell I can miss this event!!!

I used channelsurfing.net to catch the end of the Rampage/Forrest fight but the quality was absolutely horrible. Is there a better option or should beggers not be choosers?
juanez13
8/7/08 6:03:53PM
TVU.....not great quality either but its not bad. I get UFC event for free on my satellite but need TVU or PPV for every other event, also i heard if you go premium on TVU (if im correct its something like 3$ i heard) you get better quality and it doesnt feeze. (usually doesnt anyway, but sometimes it falls)
D0wnUnd6e6r
8/7/08 6:33:11PM
I don't use it cause im with joesondo.org (donated 15$ to get premium streams and works like a freaking charm) but IMO SOPCAST is the best online free streaming program FOR PPVS
wolfman
8/7/08 8:55:59PM

Posted by juanez13

TVU.....not great quality either but its not bad. I get UFC event for free on my satellite but need TVU or PPV for every other event, also i heard if you go premium on TVU (if im correct its something like 3$ i heard) you get better quality and it doesnt feeze. (usually doesnt anyway, but sometimes it falls)

You don't go premium with TVU, you go premium with MMA-TV.net if you donate $5. It is a one time fee, but you can donate more money if you like. The quality is a little better, it won't freeze on you, yet it buffers from time to time. Definitely worth it for only five bucks. I prefer to buy the PPV's like you, but when money is tight using the $5 pro stream is definitely worth it.
balack_o-bama
8/7/08 9:47:22PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

You don't go premium with TVU, you go premium with MMA-TV.net if you donate $5. It is a one time fee, but you can donate more money if you like. The quality is a little better, it won't freeze on you, yet it buffers from time to time. Definitely worth it for only five bucks. I prefer to buy the PPV's like you, but when money is tight using the $5 pro stream is definitely worth it.

I just went to that and got JoeSon's fanpage.
wolfman
8/8/08 2:16:43AM

Posted by balack_o-bama

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

I just went to that and got JoeSon's fanpage.

Yeah, you register through there and then donate $5 and you can then access the premium stream, no joke.