Watching Outside the Lines UFC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Watching Outside the Lines UFC
TeamDEY
1/18/12 3:18:59PM
This is ridiculous. They brought Ricco Rodriguez in?? Really?? He doesn't fight in the UFC cause he has a beef with Dana?? Really? Ricco sucks. Thats why he's not in the UFC.

Straight up ridiculousness.
grappler0000
1/18/12 3:36:26PM

Posted by TeamDEY

This is ridiculous. They brought Ricco Rodriguez in?? Really?? He doesn't fight in the UFC cause he has a beef with Dana?? Really? Ricco sucks. Thats why he's not in the UFC.

He bet money on himself against Randy Couture...that may play a part of it. Not to mention, he a bad human being, so I don't really care.
postman
1/18/12 6:13:42PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by TeamDEY

He bet money on himself against Randy Couture...that may play a part of it. Not to mention, he a bad human being, so I don't really care.

At least he didn't bet on Randy
ChokeUout
1/18/12 8:56:32PM
To really grasp how rediculous this piece is, you gotta see the entire 47 minute uncut video of the interview the UFC put out. Lorenzo answers all the criticizms that Barr and Ley adress in the ESPN piece during tha tpiece. However, they just so happen to leave that out.

THe 3 guests to debate it were Ricco Rodriguez (Aside from the problems he had with the UFC fought pre-2005 before the UFC started turning a profit, so the pay wasn't even close to the same), Josh Gross (who is always trying to start crap with Dana/UFC out of what appears to be spite) and some suit and tie lawyer who also doesn't seem to care about the sport or to see the UFC's side.

What's sad is that the people who aren't big enough fans of this sport to get on MMA websites and see the other side are likely going to see this report and think the UFC is corrupt. I wonder if the UFC hadn't signed with FOX if this would have been portrayed the was it was.

And just for giggles...MAN, Josh Gross is one UGLY sonofagun!