Watching the countdown to UFC 158...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Watching the countdown to UFC 158...
Boo_Radley21
3/13/13 7:16:17PM
And its almost sickening how ignorant Diaz is in these recent interviews

He spends the whole time preaching about hard work and dedication and pushing yourself as though St. Pierre has never had to train hard in his life. The guy never started with all this stuff I mean come on.

Also, they talk about how he never is seen sparring with real boxers on these things only hitting mits but thats all hes been doing too lol or hitting the speed bag or riding a bike.

I like Diaz he's one of the most exciting fighters and interesting personalities but come on you have to be real for a little bit.
Boo_Radley21
3/13/13 7:17:44PM
"Go to a boxing gym and then see if you wanna be an MMA fighter"

I mean i dont even know what to say
Chael_Sonnen
3/13/13 7:19:50PM
I chuckled at the part where he doesn't want camera's around because his hair is messed up and at the Barnes and Nobles bit.....he's nowhere to be found in the MMA magazine section....WHERE YOU AT NICK?

Thank you Nick...life is more interesting because of you.
Boo_Radley21
3/13/13 7:25:45PM
And Cesar Gracie is no better. This is going to be a wicked fight.

Edit: Rory McDonald had a very Canadian call out of Condit
george112
3/13/13 7:53:19PM
Nicks hype train will soon be derailed. im certain of it.
sparky
3/13/13 8:30:06PM

Posted by george112

Nicks hype train will soon be derailed. im certain of it.

GSP is going to give Nick Diaz a serious wake up call.
Shawn91111
3/13/13 8:37:28PM
Nick is the classic example of the person who bitches and complains about everything and passes off blame onto everyone but themselves.
postman
3/14/13 9:24:43AM
I'm pretty interested in seeing the weigh ins. Will Nick try that head to bead bull shit.
Boo_Radley21
3/14/13 11:08:58AM

Posted by postman

I'm pretty interested in seeing the weigh ins. Will Nick try that head to bead bull shit.

I'm sure he will but I don't think GSP will bite
airkerma
3/14/13 11:17:14AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by postman

I'm sure he will but I don't think GSP will bite

Pssshhh
You have no idea....how dark GSP is...inside GSP's head (imagine French robot voice)