Just Watched The Weigh-Ins For 120

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Just Watched The Weigh-Ins For 120
FastKnockout
10/15/10 7:56:53PM
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-120-Weigh-in-Video-27505

I just finished watching the weigh-ins for UFC 120 and I've gotta say, I think Hardy/Condit will be a WAR! These guys seemed to not like each other during the stare-down, and I bet they would have thrown down right there if Dana would have them the okay. Man, I just can't wait for that fight. I think this will turn out to be a solid card.

Predictions for the best fights and awards on the card:

(Best fights)

Hardy .vs. Condit
Broughton .vs. Kappke de Quieroz
Kongo .vs. Browne
Fisher .vs.Warburton

(Awards)

Fight Of The Night - Hardy .vs. Condit

Knockout Of The Night - Kongo .vs Browne (Either fighter could land the KO)

Submission Of The Night - Cyrille Diabate

Was it me or did a moment of fear flash across Michael Bisping's face during the staredown? It looked as though he tried to intimidate Akiyama at first but when he saw Akiyama get serious (with that crazy ass look like he wanted to kill someone) Bisping switched expressions and bowed to him then shook his hand. Did anyone else notice? Could be Bisping just playing games.
Jackelope
10/15/10 8:08:00PM
Man I gotta say Sexy looked motivated. I hope he puts on a better performance than his last couple of fights but for right now the smart money is on Bisping. Still, even though I'm picking Bisping to win a decision I hope Sexy goes out there and smashes the dude.

(For the record I'm not a Bisping hater... I'm just a Sexy fan)
Chael_Sonnen
10/15/10 8:24:19PM

Posted by Jackelope

Man I gotta say Sexy looked motivated. I hope he puts on a better performance than his last couple of fights but for right now the smart money is on Bisping. Still, even though I'm picking Bisping to win a decision I hope Sexy goes out there and smashes the dude.

I hope Sexy's conditioning is vastly improved!
bojangalz
10/15/10 9:56:38PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Jackelope

yeah but hope only goes so far. 15 less pounds would go a whole lot farther. He's completely under-sized at 185 and as long as he's got proper aid learning how to cut the weight he'd be far better conditioned in a fight. He'd be fighting guys his size. and dare I say he'd be even sexier.
Jackelope
10/15/10 10:01:17PM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Jackelope

and dare I say he'd be even sexier.

... ...
Twenty20Dollars
10/15/10 10:51:33PM
Some heated fights, oh baby. Im ready for some wars.